I’m departing February 26 on Princess Regal. Has anyone ever stayed in a mini suite on Lido deck. Interested in plus and minus of being t(ere and als.

Jcar

Lecturer
I’m departing February 26 on Princess Regal. Has anyone ever stayed in a mini suite on Lido deck. Interested in plus and minus of being tthere in particular and also that high up on vessel. I thought I may detect more motion of ship. Thanks.

red stripe

Staff Captain
Sorry, although we have sailed on her, we were in Caribe.
these days it is hard to feel motion on any of the larger ships, something that we miss.

you should have a seating area as well as the bedroom. And a bigger balcony, but note that all balconies are smaller than usual.

If the balcony size is important to you, then I would google asking for photos of your cabin number. Definitely some balconies are roomier, even within each category ..depending on location.

We spend a lot of time on a balcony, so we were shocked when we walked out onto our Caribe deck cabins balcony. It had just enough room for two upright chairs that when you sat in them, your knees were touching the divider. I am five foot tall..lol

on the other hand, the center atrium was great! They increased the inside size by decreasing balconies.

I would recommend you also check out cruisedeckplans.com
also look on youtube for video tours.

Enjoy your welcoming glass of bubbly.

Jcar

Lecturer
Sorry, although we have sailed on her, we were in Caribe.
these days it is hard to feel motion on any of the larger ships, something that we miss.

you should have a seating area as well as the bedroom. And a bigger balcony, but note that all balconies are smaller than usual.

If the balcony size is important to you, then I would google asking for photos of your cabin number. Definitely some balconies are roomier, even within each category ..depending on location.

We spend a lot of time on a balcony, so we were shocked when we walked out onto our Caribe deck cabins balcony. It had just enough room for two upright chairs that when you sat in them, your knees were touching the divider. I am five foot tall..lol

on the other hand, the center atrium was great! They increased the inside size by decreasing balconies.

I would recommend you also check out cruisedeckplans.com
also look on youtube for video tours.

Enjoy your welcoming glass of bubbly.
So I get champagne? I didn’t know that. Thanks for the info.

red stripe

Staff Captain
you are welcome.
Enjoy your cruise

rp_atrium_lg.jpg