How was your day Afters

B

BostonsJ

Well as usual I will go back to work tired. I got the lawn mowed and the flowers watered this morning and some weeding done. Cut down some weeds that I just can't get to the roots on the side of the driveway.

Then I pulled the curtains in the kitchen, the dining area and the living room and bedroom. Pulled down all of the blinds and gave them a good bath on the patio with the pressure hose. While I was doing that Mike washed the windows. Then I got it all put back together. I have one more curtain to iron. I needed a new spread got that all ordered up. And then we went to Ross and Big Lots. I got a set of 600 thread sateen sheets there for 34.00. They are so soft. I bought some throw rugs for the patio, and cleaning products and whatever else fell into the basket.

Then I washed all the floors except the back hallway which I will do in a few minutes. I had to rewater the grass and flowers again tonight it was close to 90 today and everything was dry again. I have some ironing of work clothes to finish up and then I'm crashing.

C

conniecat

Another day just sitting. Or trying to sit. You remember I have the little secretary chair I scoot around the house in? I have some of the ladies in my congregation come and clean my house. I went to the door to see them off, and sait there for a few minutes watching the birds. I had only had a couple hours sleep because the medicine I am taking upsets my stoomach somethimes and I couldn't lay down. So, of course I fell asleep in the chair and ended up on the floor. Bruised my knee and jammed my hip.

lOtherwise, just sitting and watching my red legs. My low grade fever is back, and today is the last of the antibiotics, so that means a call to the dr tomorrow, and probably IV antibiotics.

If you don't hear from me for a few day, you know where I am. Darn it.

I think I need a keeper, anyway.

B

BostonsJ

Ohhhhh Connie I am so sorry. I hope you don't need hospitalization be good and feel better!

P

popcorn

Another recording breaking day of hot weather here. So we read the whole day after Church where we snagged the best seats = with the back door open and blowing cool air on us!

Connie good luck getting fast action from your doctor. That sounds nasty. And the fall just added insult to your already injured body!

Liz

C

Cruise cutie

well I got the laundry churned, dried ( :evil in the DRYER!.=grrr darn rain anyhoo!!). and folded ,and put away, baked the pork roast for lunch.. ate that with Mark with steamed veggies, and then..TADA..

made the Cheat cheesecake, double batch of Tapioca pudding, then a Jello cake, and then a HUGE casserole dish of home-made Baked Macaroni and Cheese, baked that.. OOPPS steamed too much milk, threw a baked custard in with the extra milk from that added sugar,vanilla extract and eggs , on the fly..and that came out divine too...rammed into the shower, got shorts on cause the humidity climbed.. and bolted to our friends house..

I was SO good.. NO desserts, no bread, sigh just dang chicken ,and salad...:( so it was being a good girl on low carbs but I did not want to.. we came into the home and in the house 30 seconds, ..and :( starting pouring pitchforks AGAIN!!..

so off to bed soon, I am 3-11PM.. it was a nice weekend off, just WAYYYY too short.. we need to win Power Ball.

Take care gang..Conniecat prayers, and heal up thoughts..:daisy..Joanne

A

audrey

nothing very exciting happen around here but after the last few busy days it was good just to be home and relax.
Have no plans for the next few weeks have to come up with something maybe take in a movie or two. WE are going out for lunch 4th of July and may take in a movie. Will watch fireworks on TV this year grandkids are on a trip with father. Connie I hope you will feel better soon

D

Donna - dsw

Sorry didn't make the post last night.

We rented the DVD "Bucketlist" - - it was really good. Also got a comedy with Martin Laurence about a family reunion - it was cute.

Worked all day cleaning house, laundry and putting together the new patio set. The old one was only 10 years old! lol

Hope you all had a great weekend.