How many cruises have you been on?

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
I know we have some serious Cruise Addicts part of this group. You know our forum just turned 20 last month!!

So how many cruises have you been on?

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
6 Mediterranean cruises
5 Caribbean cruises
4 Baltic Sea cruises
69 Ferry cruises (7 to Kiel/Germany, 1 to Oslo/Norway, 2 to Riga/Latvia, 6 to Tallinn/Estonia, 2 to Åbo/Finland, 4 to Mariehamn/Finland, 47 to Helsinki/Finland)

/Erik

PEB

Staff Captain
I stopped counting a long time ago. When we cruise we normally tie in a bunch of B2B's and wind up with 3 to 5 at a time. I also worked on cruise ships for a few years but I don't count those as taking a cruise it was work.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Not enough just yet ! But more than a few.....

stampmouse

Doing the 10 Panama cruise on Holland in early December. Finally booked flights last week the price of flights was killing me more then the cruise but bought a few miles and used what I had so that helped

Ali

Staff Captain
I have 47 with Royal Caribbean, 2 with Princess and 2, which was one too many with Carnival. LOL I have 6 on the books with Royal Caribbean next year. Can't wait.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
I have 47 with Royal Caribbean, 2 with Princess and 2, which was one too many with Carnival. LOL I have 6 on the books with Royal Caribbean next year. Can't wait.
Hey ever been on the Ovation ? I'd be interested in your take?

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Too few to even mention here but 12. Should I hide my face with shame????
Of course not.. think of all those that haven't even been.... you're way ahead of the game already.

gottagoacruzn

Environmental Compliance Officer
Been on 30 + something cruises, think the next one will be Alaska, for next yr, since Alaska has been calling, an I must go.

Oh please Glo-ree-bee, don't hide your face!!!

Ali

Staff Captain
Hey ever been on the Ovation ? I'd be interested in your take?
Hey you..long time!! No Ovation for me..last biggie for me was the Oasis and I'm not a fan of those mega ships. I actually prefer the Voyager class, Adventure is my favorite. I have relatives that sailed on the Anthem and absolutely loved it..so much so they are booked on the Ovation from Hawaii to Sydney next year.

George C

Staff Captain
Hey you..long time!! No Ovation for me..last biggie for me was the Oasis and I'm not a fan of those mega ships. I actually prefer the Voyager class, Adventure is my favorite. I have relatives that sailed on the Anthem and absolutely loved it..so much so they are booked on the Ovation from Hawaii to Sydney next year.
I agree voyager class is our favorite also did voyager a long time ago and did navigator 3 times, oasis had too many children

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member

Guess that why they have different sizes. NO more OVATION FOR ME.. UNLESS MY KIDS A PAYING...:)