Hospitality benefits

Kaz880

I have searched everywhere. I have a cruise booked and one of the inclusions is access to hospitality benefits. I cannot find anything that explains what the hospitality benefits are. Can anyone advise?

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
What cruise line ?

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
could it be part of their VIFP have you cruised Carnival before, after your first cruise you are enrolled in VIFP
I haven't been on Carnival in years so don't really keep up with their programs

Kaz880

Yes been on Carnival before but didn’t have this previously. I have emailed them 2 weeks ago but no reply and the phone is a lengthy wait. Was hoping for a answer from this knowledgeable group.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
if this is only your second cruise you may not have been exposed to VIFP but you would have been enrolled in it automatically.
check this out.........https://www.carnival.com/vifp

Hospitality is even great because tourists and just people, in general, understand a lot about the country. I remember when we went on a trip to Hana with my friend. But since we were new to traveling, we were poorly prepared. Only on the journey itself, we came across the website https://planneratheart.com/the-road-to-hana-stops/ which has all the details about traveling to Hana. In the end, when we arrived, there was nowhere to sleep. Lucky enough, there was an elderly grandfather who put us up for three days. We were as at home, and it was very nice.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Hospitality is even great because tourists and just people, in general, understand a lot about the country. I remember when we went on a trip to Hana with my friend. But since we were new to traveling, we were poorly prepared. Only on the journey itself, we came across the website https://planneratheart.com/the-road-to-hana-stops/ which has all the details about traveling to Hana. In the end, when we arrived, there was nowhere to sleep. Lucky enough, there was an elderly grandfather who put us up for three days. We were as at home, and it was very nice.
That is a very good link and used it myself once....or one very similar about that road.

rt1987

I have searched everywhere. I have a cruise booked and one of the inclusions is access to hospitality benefits. I cannot find anything that explains what the hospitality benefits are. Can anyone advise?
Bit of a late bump to this thread...but did you find out what it means? I have this for an upcoming cruise too and can't seem to find info anywhere either?

rt1987

Bit of late bump to this thread...but did you find out what it means? I have a cruise and also have this but can't find info anywhere