Help with Room Options

Lahill1306

My husband and I booked a cruise for summer 2022 on Harmony of the Seas with our two younger kids.
We had two adjoining ocean view rooms. We are now taking our 21yo, so we have to adjust. Our options are:
Keep the two rooms we have an add an interior for her down the hall (3 rooms total). OR for $400 more, my husband and I get a balcony room and the 3 kids are in an interior across the hall.
Having only been on a cruise ship once, what would you recommend?
We had a balcony last cruise and didn't really use it, but it was nice.
The ocean view are at forward ship.
Any recommendations? Just wondering how well 3 people will fit in an interior room on Harmony.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
The difference with the use of balcony to me would depend on the weather. Was your last cruise warm or cold. Warm will mean you will use it a lot more. (or I would for sure) No info on your two younger ones. Size wise if not over grown teenagers you should be ok with them all in an inside across the hall. You need the 21 yr old to book another room for the kids. $400 bucks is 400 hundred bucks. . Sounds like a great family..

Lahill1306

The difference with the use of balcony to me would depend on the weather. Was your last cruise warm or cold. Warm will mean you will use it a lot more. (or I would for sure) No info on your two younger ones. Size wise if not over grown teenagers you should be ok with them all in an inside across the hall. You need the 21 yr old to book another room for the kids. $400 bucks is 400 hundred bucks. . Sounds like a great family..
We sail in July-Eastern Caribbean. The kids are 21, 16, and 11. The girls are the older two and they are pretty small girls, so I think I’ll go with the balcony. At least the kids can also come check it out and sit out there.
The ocean view cabins had 25% blockage, so I wasn’t too excited about that anyway.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Sounds like a plan. With three it will be still a numbers problem with the bathroom. Find the nearest mens bathroom elsewhere for the boy . and plan the route for him. lol. I even shower on the pool deck sometimes myself when I find I'm pressed for time.