Happy Hump Day Afters

B

BostonsJ

Well it is hump day only 2 more days of work and then most of us have a nice long weekend. We have storms rolling through later today and then again during the night. And my sinuses are screaming this morning. We really need some rain especially before all the wackos start throwing fire works around here this weekend. But I could lose this headache really fast.

Anyone making any plans for the long weekend? We aren't going anywhere. I still have two rooms to deep clean, and lots to do around here.

And beginning tomorrow night there will be plenty of professional fireworks to watch right from my porch.

Well that's about here on this end afters. Everyone have a good day and stay cool.

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning Lady and afters to follow - -

Crazy weather here - they aren't sure if the rain will hold off for the fireworks or not.

Can you believe Jim and I have NO plans. I have a 3 day weekend and we have nothing planned. Of course there is housework and Jim is going to stain the deck - - but we have nothing big planned other than home stuff! lol

Of course this morning work is already crazy - - copy machine broke and I had to call repair. They are out of shipping and packing tape and need it right now! lol So, off to put our fires for me.

Everyone have a great day!

Sure wish I was here instead of this cube! lol

img_0096.jpg

H

H2O babe

Hey afters - sounds like a lot of us are planning a three day work fest around the home! Judy - I, too, have a couple of rooms that need to be "deep cleaned" (actually maybe it'd be best if the demolition crew just showed up and I started over in them!) Nice weather is on call for us - mid 80's - but we are lacking rain and could certainly use some. I noticed this morning when I checked that we didn't have rain in the forecast for the next 8-10 days.

Have a good day all.

K.

K

korinalacount

Morning gang,John back at work,this Sunday and Monday we will finish the door molding in kitchen,it had never been finished,it used to be door to garage,John took out cutouts for door hinge and ect.,bought new lumber,put in and nailed,then put molding around it,it looks great,like a entryway into a new room and not a door opening anymore,need to paint new wood today,then buy new water thingee,when John went to move out refridgerator to put in new molding the water thingee to ice cubes broke,so he has to get a new one,it never ends around here. Everyone have a great hump day!

T

TexasSue

Nothing planned since I have to work Friday night. Should be an interesting night.

C

conniecat

Same old, same old. Playing on the computer, watching the birds and shepherding the cats.

For some reason, Simon is sitting on the dining room table and talking to the chandelier. I checked it for flies, etc, but there were none, he just keeps talking to it. I never try to figure out what is in the mind of a Siamese. In that way lies madness, lol.

L

lady-bug

:lol Connie. Ever play the game of *made you look!*? :cool: That's what Simon is doing. My cats always look up at the ceiling and wait till I look, too. After that, I can swear I detect a smirk in all three of them....

Today is a lazy day for me.
:daisy

J

JacquieP

We have a busy time the rest of this week and next. Thursday-first day on our own at work with the triplet instruments, Friday-Amish Benefit Dinner for their community, Saturday-Phantom of the Opera, Sunday-mow the yard and pack for the week's instrument school, Monday-fly to Santa Barbara to learn how to "really" run the triplets, Tuesday-class begins in Carpenteria AND our 23rd anniversary, Wednesday-Thursday-class, Friday-class ends and fly home. Saturday-HIDE OUT!