Good Sunday Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

Well it is beautiful here today. But by Tuesday night we will see a big temperature drop and snow. Right now they aren't sure how much but they say we will probably have to shovel. Yuck.

I got a bunch of online shopping done yesterday. The big gifts are out of the way. And I've been plinking away at the kidlets. We are still zeroing in on a few of the toys for Kalen and Kaya. Kaya is easy he likes everything. Kalen is a little more particular. Kaan is easy too. Kiarra well she just liked to play dress up and dolly and anything pretty you give her she loves. Especially shoes. Good luck to Mommy and Daddy and when she gets older hubby because that child is a shoe lover. :lol

Have a roast going into the crock pot. Will churn laundry and get a few things dones around here. One more order to place and then I need to make a list of what I have and what I don't have for the kids.

So that's about it.

Everyone enjoy your day.

D

Donna - dsw

Hey Judy and Afters to follow.

I have been busy all morning. Cleaning house, doing laundry and getting organized for our trip down south tomorrow.

Got Italian sausage and sauce going. Will make pasta and salad later for dinner.

I have all my mom and dad's Christmas shopping done - but haven't done anything else. Have no idea what else to get anyone.

Sunny outisde today, but cool. Will be glad to get to Florida to mid 70's temps.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I probably won't have full access to the board once we leave until Wednesday sometime.

Take care and be careful

K

kpopperwell

Good morning everyone. Just back from a land cruise to San Antonio. Very interesting place. You have to "love" stairs. Just trying to get the final unpacking done, laundry started and go get thanksgiving dinner stuff for Thursday. Hope everyone is doing ok. I have to catch up on what went on while we were gone.

Have a good day.

C

Cruise cutie

:wave .. I worked 7-3PM yesterday, ran home, changed out of scrubs..busted to our Prime rib dinner place for 6PM last night, and whipped into TJ Maxx, and Kohl's to finish the kiddos shopping,we left at 8:50 as they were closing, and Praise be !!WE are DONE!! we stand firm, and refuse to do any more that was "Have to purchases" after last night..anything else I *trip* over is a bonus..I hate battling the malls, and I just plain refuse to do it..which is why we start in September for earnest shopping...

also I am churning laundry like mad..as the last I had done was Monday!!=eek...I have Napcar on tap.. and likely a nap if I can!!

Mark helped me to strip, and make the bed,I have some ironing to do.. it's pork chops and baked potatoes, and veggies..steamed for supper..it's at 5PM sharp as by 5:30 we have to leave to bowl.. DS Stephen ran into Wally World as he is home on college break till next Sunday..he loves me :lol..so he saved me a trip to that lunatic asylum known for being off limits from now till New Year's unless it is the middle of a weekday and I am off!!

I was basically only off today then not till next Friday after Thanksgiving.. *sigh* but the High Empress Queen Director of Nursing herself Shellie-....called and politely BEGGED me to help her for 3-11PM tonight.. they had a call down, since we bowl I said I'd cover 8:30-11PM only, and be danged to scrubs..:grin it's "people clothes or not do it".. I'll be dipped in dirt before I change again today.. she was =lolgang as she had got *drug* in to cover and SHE'S in people clothes too... so what could she say?? and then I am 7-3PM tomorrow, and I am going to have to pound out the get up at 5AM... as she has NO way to cover me to miss it..

it's the Holidays.. it's official nurses/ kids/ or days off all coincide to make it even nuttier!!

so it's get the house stuff caught up as I can.. and at night this week get presents wrapped, packages set, and then next weekend( after I get out done working my 7-3PM Saturday).. do my cards.. enjoy your day Judy!!.. =hugs to you and Tall Handsome Dude Michael....:grin..Joanne

M

Mbandy

Good morning afters..well still morning here anyway. With this early morning shift I am so not used to going to "lunch" at 9AM.

Getting ready for a short land cruise to California. Visiting my Grandmother for Thanksgiving. Both my bothers and their families will be there too. Flying over on Wednesday morning and coming home on Thursday night. Not looking forward to flying with all the holiday travellers but looking forward to the trip.

C

cycofan

Hola! Been to church, had lunch, and getting ready to head out for an ISU bball game. I also have roast in the crock pot and laundry going. We have rainy, dreary weather today, and are supposed to get your snow on Thursday, Judy. I'm glad we are staying home!

R

reggae

Good day afters...

Looks like everyone is very busy these days with the holiday, and shopping etc.

Same here...DH finally finished all the hardwood floor, and yesterday was spent moving all the furniture back in. Things are looking better now, and just in time for holidays.

We'll be leaving for Florida in a few days, and then on to our cruise, so today I'm trying to get things packed. (with the help of Calgon's list, of course :))

Somehow, I have to start the shopping around here too...and catch up with all you early birds :)

Have a good day...

B

BostonsJ

I"m exhausted and my house hasn't been touched. In order to see what the Disney Store had in relation to the online I ran to the mall which is about 20 miles from us. Arggggggggg. Was there when the Disney Store opened and found some things but their big sale hasn't started yet. So unless it was on sale I did not buy it.

Got each of the boys hats with their fav disney movie on them. You know those goofy ones that have a point that stick up on each side with a tassle on it and then comes down around the ears. :lol I put it on to model for Mike but he wasn't quick enough with the camera.

Found little princess stuffed plush for Kiarra at 4.00 a piece. Found her a pair of black patent with snow white button on them for 4.50. Bought the most beautiful pair of princess shoes with a little wedge to match her Christmas Dress those were 14.00. Found a few marked down Meet the Robinson plush Toys for Kaya they were 1.00 each.
Found a thumper for Kalen 2.00. And some Toy Story toys for each of the boys $4.00 each. Then I had a 15% off coupon. So I did mighty well. Now I will go on the Disney site which is having a 25% off sale and buy the few things that were not on sale that I wanted to get for the kidlets.

Then I went to the mall near us and walked around. I noticed the Mikasa store is going out of business. What a sale! I'll go back during the week. Then I got my glasses fixed. Pheeeeeeeeewwww.