Good Sunday morning, Afters..

R

reggae

Well, it looks like those Red Sox are just sweeping away...Judy will be happy :)

It's darn cold here today...I can hear the furnace going off and on and that gas bill climbing back up again...

I haven't heard a thing from DD, and I'm wondering how the wedding went. She will probably be calling today. I'm really anxious to see the pictures...

Going to work on getting things together for our cruise. We'll be leaving in about 3 weeks, so lots to do...

Have a good day all :)

M

maw

Morning at least we won't be in trouble with Judy today for not greeting the day here. Chiefs ae off today so not much going but Nascar here today. Paw is mad at Rams as they have bewen losing so much. Digging in freezer for frozen left over barbqued chicken wings. Another day of taking it easy.

B

BostonsJ

Good Morning Reggae and afters. Woke with another headache today I hate this time of year my sinuses are kicking up with all the weather changes.

Those Red Sox are really doing their thing. Woo Hoo. But it is so dissapointing for the fans here. In a way I feel bad that this series has been so one-sided. It would have been fun to have better games. I don't know what it is, whether it was the 8 days off the Rockies had or if they are just intimidated by the Red Sox but they are much better than they have been playing.

I needed a new pair of prescription sunglasses. One of the places here had a sale, 2 pair of progressive lenses for 150. Now I knew that meant that you could only choose 69.00 frames and that I would have to pay extra for polarized sun lenses. And I also know they like to try to upgrade the lenses for more money. But having paid a fortune for my last pair of glasses in April I decided this would be cheaper than just paying for one pair of sunglasses regularly because I have priced them out and the cheapest I found what I wanted was about $275.

So I picked out two pair of frames and then the sales pitch started. So I said look I really only need a pair of sunglasses. Let's start there show me a good pair of sturdy frames for sunglasses. She did. Then I said add the polarization. With the better frames and polarization I was up to 200.00. Now I said OK with these frames for a spare pair, an extra $10.00 for the frames, with a lighter lens how much more? She said 39.00 I said OK no tinting on these, no anti-glare is smears all the time anyway make those into my spare pair. Having a spare pair of glasses is always important to me I am hard on my glasses.

So I got two pair for $250.00 with updated lenses and polarization on the sunglasses and I picked more expensive frames. But I still saved 275.00 over what they would have cost if I bought them not under this sale. Two hours later I came home with a headache and one pair of glasses, the sunglass lenses needed to be ordered.
eiy yi yi.

Today I have to finish the laundry and get my clothes ready for work. I should run out and find a couple of sweaters for under my suits but we shall see how I feel later.

Another Red Sox game tonight and if the Rockies don't show some stuff it will be the last game of the series.

Everyone enjoy your day.

B

BostonsJ

:lol :lol Maw! ha ha ha

I just want everyone to know that they can get the Aft deck started I have no exclusive on this morning thread. I'm usually up with the birds which is why I do usually it. But,,,,,,I have been lazy this weekend!

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning Everyone!

Been up a long time - just doing stuff around the house and organizing photos on the computer.

We had a great time at the club last night for the Ohio State Game/Halloween Party. Got plenty of leftovers for dinner today. Jim just left to go golfing - it is nice here.

Today is our Sub Division Trick-or-Treat from 1 to 3 - should be alot of kids since it is so nice. I love seeing them all dressed up. We used to have a big chili cook out with all the kids and grandkids, but no longer do that since they moved. Sure miss it.

Hope you all have a great day. Bea careful and enjoy!

C

cycofan

Hola! Been busy here already - we hit early church, Sunday school, the grocery store and had an early lunch of leftovers. Just put Ben down for a nap, so I'm going to change clothes and hope to get some cleaning done. Hoping to hit the golf course this afternoon - mid 50's and beautiful here. Only trouble this time of year is finding your ball among the leaves! :)