Good Saturday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.

It’s an pretty chilly morning here today. We have an cloudy day ahead us. My phone tells me that we might get snow or sleet this morning, let’s see and wait.

Everybody stay safe.

PEB

Staff Captain
Good morning the temps have been steadily dropping here. Today we will be putting our camper in storage for the winter.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. Christoffer hope you get snow and not sleet.

We have had a couple of busy days. On Wednesday evening took Bruce to the ER as he was not feeling very good. Turns out is was because he was out of his blood pressure meds and had been for over a week and almost 2 weeks, both the pharmacy and I had been trying to get a new Rx for them but had no luck. To the point that I had to go to one of the offices of his heart Dr and complain, of course they told me well they could not do it as his main office is in a different city but she did take the info and did send it to the other office. I stayed at the ER with Bruce until after 10, since they said they were going to put him in a room. I stopped the next morning at the pharmacy and they did have his Rx so of course I got it and for some reason I took it in the ER with me. That morning they did an MRI and then after a Dr came in to talk with us and he of course did ask about the blood pressure med which it turns out not only brings down the blood pressure but does something else for the hear since Bruce had had A Fib a year ago. After the results came back from the MRI that he had not had a stroke we were able to leave. The Dr had said to give him one of the blood pressure pills once we were out of the ER, which I did and he also said to request our PC to order a INR machine for home use, which hopefully will be here soon. OF course Bruce will not be going back to the heart Dr he had but now our PC will take care of his needs as long as no surgery is involved. So Monday will be going to the PC's office for an INR test, I will take a list of the meds he is on so they can put it in the system so when he needs a refill they will have the info.

This afternoon we will go get our Flu shot.

It is 2 weeks until we cruise and I am so ready. IT will be nice and relaxing.

All have a great day.