Good Saturday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world
We have an beautiful sunny morning here, temperature is expected to rise to 77 F later today, possibly degree or two warmer let's see.
Everybody stay safe.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Good morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

Yet another sunny and warm day over here. It will be in the mid 80’s today too, but probably slightly colder locally where I am as the lake keeps the temperature down a bit.

Stay safe and have a nice Saturday!

/Erik

PEB

Staff Captain
Good morning we are supposed to get into the low 80's today however we are also supposed to have thunderstorms all weekend. We definitely had storms all night long.

George C

Staff Captain
Good morning everyone, 80 now and will be in high 90’s again, so pool tray then our favorite restaurant for live music , they have a jazz trio and really good singer doing Sinatra style songs.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi @Christoffer @Funnel @PEB @George C ! So good to see you here. I'm excited to show you some of the changes coming to the forums soon with a future upgrade. It should be ready in the coming days. Its been HOT and rainy here in FL. @Funnel thank you so much for sharing your Ferry photos with everyone. The Media Gallery and photo sharing will be upgraded in the coming version. Stay tuned!