Good Saturday Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

The sun is shining and it is supposed to be a beautiful day today. I actually slept until 7:15 which is unheard of for me. I am up at 5am every day work or not. I think I needed a little extra sleep.

I have lots to do today. My first stop will be to the old mortuary to clean out my desk. The second to Big Lots and then Walley World for a few things I need there, and grocery shopping.

Then I have a house full of mess to clean. I haven't had the energy this week to keep up with my laundry or cleaning I'm sure at some point a little nap will be in order too. :lol The windows need a good cleaning and curtains and blinds but I think that will have to wait until another weekend.

So that is about it here on this end. What are you all doing today?

Make it a good one afters!

C

Cruise cutie

=hugs Bunny Sistah..

well it's couldy, and dreary and only 40F here.. I am sloooww to move, my body is tired, and I am catching up with house chores tomorrow..

I have a 3-7PM tonight only then off till Monday 3-11PM.. and a nap later just before I head in after lunch works for me.. I shan't even get out of jammies till I shower, and throw on scrubs for 2PM..

my voice is 75% because of needing to pitch my low voice.. but my cough is 99% gone, all in all I am so glad it's the weekend.., and basically I knew it would be a tough week, so it's to be expected after 18 days off.:grin.. next week shall be cake.unless we win Powerball tonight, we are regular folks like everyone else that works to be good in life..:)...

enjoy the house for Spring stuff, we will be one month behind you for the snow melt ,and real Spring on it's way..I can hardly wait.!!

and Whoo Hoo on packing up from the "old shop"..:thumb.. I am so thrilled you found your niche, and your New Boss appreciates you..you so deserve.and close to home is even better..:jump....

we are celebrating another cruise booking..it is WAAYYY out but nevertheless a fun time so Mark, and I are excited for that..HOT!..

catch you later Bunny Sistah..:phone tonight, or tomorrow..:daisy..Joanne

M

maw

Morning Judi and others --know what Judy means abt being tired this going 3 days a week is getting me down. all I want to do other two days is sit and rest. Have to get up and move today-need some serious house cleaning done Rest every chance you get Judy stress of new job and wanting to do it extra good will wear you out. sounds like this is ideal job for you. some private time and being at work---

D

Donna - dsw

Hello all!

Just getting going here on my second cuppa and second load of laundry. The sun is finally peaking out - real foggy this am.

Need to run to Wally World myself today and also have to hit HomeDepot to get paint. Going to walk the park with a girlfriend this afternoon. Then Jim has a huge Steak Fry at the club tonight. They made 1,000 Jello shots last night - - sure glad I didn't have to do that. But, it is to support the local Soccer team that keeps the kids off the street and in a sports program. That is important for our small town.

Have to get a call into Makenzie - my granddaughter turns 8 today -- she is the late sleeper in the family though - so will let you sleep in! lol

Hope you all have a great day - - be careful and enjoy!