Good Morning

K

Krazy Kruizers

[size=medium]Just happen to be up early today and wanted to wish everyone a Good Morning.

Have a Great Day everyone.[/size]

B

BostonsJ

Good Morning and I hope you also have a great day Krazy.

We are looking at a cold rainy/snowy mix today but with the chance of a heavy snow accumulation tonight into tomorrow. YUCK. Everyone in the tornado belt and severe weather belt please be careful. American airlines has already been canceling flights here from Denver into certain areas especially to Dallas.

I have a very busy day again and need to tank up on the way to work. I truly hope that we slow down a bit at work I'm getting worn out quickly.
It has gotten to the point that my drive board is full and I have had to resort to huge lists hung beside it to keep us on track. I guess I will be requistioning a new board if I can get my head above water just a bit. Killian has a post-op appointment and I hope Mike is able to take him because there is no way I can sneak off today.

Everyone have a great day! And be very careful if you are in the bad weather areas.

C

cjbee

FYI - American is cancelling flights due to inspection issues, not weather issues, at least that is what I heard on the news this morning.

Let's ask Mr Sun to please make an appearance here in VA - haven't seen him since last Saturday. I am getting the blues. :(
CJ

B

blusky558

Good morning!

This weather forecast is just nuts! We are under a winter storm watch/warning until Friday AM, and I'm supposed to head to Pueblo, CO on Friday afternoon. Just hope I-25 has cleared off by then. They are saying 5-9 inches of heavy wet snow by Thursday night for our area. We need the moisture, but couldn't it wait until Monday??

So, after hearing about this icky wet weather, I did what every good Cruise @addict does. I booked a cruise for Christmas. My son will be coming back from the sandbox about that time, so he wants to take a bit of time relaxing. Being a good mom, how could I say no??
Especially since he is paying! Hoping to make this a family/friend thing, and that my daughter in TX will join us, along with the beau and his DD.

Got a few projects on my list at work, mostly updating prices lists and working on some marketing pieces.

Drive careful tonight, Judy. I know how that traffic gets down your way when the snow hits. At least here in Chytown, our traffic jams only last for 15 minutes! LOL

N

nieciez

Good morning Afters....I hear you CJ...Iam wishing the sun would return to us. Enough is enough. The rest of you in the storm areas, please stay safe.

K

Krazy Kruizers

We had sun earlier this morning. Tha clouds are now moving in.

Should get some rain this afternoon.

R

reggae

Good morning

Looks like some crazy weather going on right now. The bad stuff is headed our way for the weekend :( The golfers won't be happy.

Speaking of golf, my brother went to Agusta (sp) for the big event, along with some friends that were able to get tickets. He's happy, and hopefully they will have some nice weather.

Judy, hope work slows down a bit for you....

Denise, hope all Leatherneck's tests went okay the other day. Best wishes for him.

Take care, all..

D

Donna - dsw

Hello everyone!

Been a crazy morning here at my work - always some fire to put out! lol

Weather has gone back towards winter - it is 55 degress, but rain and gray. They said he could possibly snow some this weekend. Crazy! I want Spring to be here so bad.

Well Sarah flew to Flroida to help Colleen and Nathan drive home. They are moving back to Ohio. The doctors there say they can't do anymore for Nathan and she thinks the schools here are better - so that will be a change for everyone! I wish them all the best.

Talked to my mom and dad is scheduled for cataract surgery later this month - but first they want his Diabetic doctor to check him again. They seem to be going to a different doctor every week. I sure appreciate my sister being a nurse and there to help them.

Jim and I went out for Mexican last night - - sure was good - but then I had to go home and do a double work out! lol

Hope you all have a great day - - be careful and enjoy!