Good Morning Thursday Afters

B

BostonsJ

It is going to be cooler than the days earlier in the week. And will continue to cool off until after the weekend. The winds have been pretty gusty and yesterday we went into Red Fire Danger temporarily because things have been so dry here. Today the fire danger has lowered. Yesterday many farmers started their planned burns in the morning and then the winds came hauling through and fires were out of control. Mostly on the plains. One farmer died when he tried to escape the fire on his tractor and it flipped into a drainage gulch and landed on him. We usually have alot more moisture in March, without the new grasses and greening up of everything is so dry here right now. Can you imagine after all of the snow we had it is dry???

I dread this day. I have to take Killian in to have several extractions and have his gums scraped. It will be a rough day for him and for me. I hate it that he has to go through this surgery but the doctor says it is necessary and I know he will feel much better in a few days. With bad teeth he just hasn't been himself. She expects it will be several hours and they will keep him overnight to control his pain. If everything goes to plan I will pick him up tomorrow night after work. I worry though because he isn't a young dog. If you can spare a little prayer for him I would appreciate it.
It was so weird last night he was so hungry and just wanted to eat and eat. I gave him extra because I wanted him good and strong for his surgery. I intentionally scheduled it so that when I bring him home I will be home with him for the weekend.

That is about it on this end. Prayers going out to all in need.

N

nieciez

Ahoy Judy and Afters. Going to be a busy day for me today. Have a big meeting this morning then I will be meeting Leatherneck and we will head to Walter Reed for his first Hepatic Clinic appointment. I have a list of questions.

Not much else new here. Judy, I'll be keeping Killian in my thoughts and prayers....I know he will come through with flying colors and then you can spoin him this weekend.

Y'all have a good day.

B

BostonsJ

This guy must have a real enemy in the person who posted that. What a shame.

D

Donna - dsw

Good morning Judy and Nieciez and afters to follow.

Boss is back today - so who knows what is in store.

Those grand kids sure are giving that web cam a work out! lol Had them calling me as I walked in the door last night. It is good to see them so excited.

Nice temps here today, but rain is on the way.

Judy and Denise - - I hope both your appointments go well. Will be thinking of you today.

Everyone take care and have a great day - be careful and enjoy!

K

korinalacount

Good luck sweet Killian,Fred is to old they said for more dental work,it might kill him,as they get older it is a concern,many woofs to Killian from Fred and Lady!

C

connie seabee

Morning Afters,

Sure is a gloomy morning, we're going to get rain today. I'm not sure if the sleet is still predicted.

BJ, I hope all goes well with Killian today.

Denise, let us know what the doctor has to say.

Everyone have a nice day.

R

reggae

Good morning all...

Spent the morning re-installing my printer (thanks to Cat :mad), now I have to get going, because we are all going to lunch for my sister's birthday. I think there will be about 20 of us there (Yikes! That's just family).

Hope little Killian gets through his surgery okay, and all goes as planned.

Also hoping little Gizmo (Nite Star) gets better too.

B

BostonsJ

Oooooops Thanks Conniecat my mind was slush this morning having to take Killian to the Vets. The post about the enemy above, was meant for Globugs post about the house being cleaned out after a someone posted take it for free on Craigslist. The post is below. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PS Killian is fine he had most of his teeth pulled 19 to be exact. He is spending the night in the hotel wing of the Hospital that I built with all of the visits of Pheobe and Woobie.

Thanks for all of your concerns and prayers.