Good Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

Well I woke to rain/snow this morning. It is going to be like this today and tomorrow they say. Cold and yuck out there. After the weekend it is hard to accept that we still will have days like this. Gooooooooo away snow. The ski areas will be closing the coming weeks which is a sure sign of spring. Now if only mother nature would cooperate! :grin

Today is expected to be a very busy day at work. And we have a visitation tonight which I don't know yet who is working that. I hope they find a director for my location soon.

I am getting antsy to get things going in the garden but that has to wait a few weeks yet before it is safe to plant with the exception of a few cold rooting plants. It will just be good to see things green and growing and pretty colors of the flowers again. It has been a long winter.

Well that is about it here. Everyone have a great day!

R

reggae

Good morning,

I sure didn't have much computer time this weekend. With our beautiful weather, it was time to get outside to get some things done.

We managed to get winter debris cleaned up, and get the fertilizer down. Then cleaned out the flower beds. We got some of the outdoor furniture out and cleaned. I'm debating about buying new cushions or making them. Depends on price and sizes, I guess.

All the neighbors were out doing the same thing, and it was nice to say "hi" to them again after the long winter.

Now we are in for a bit of rain this week, which we need anyway for the daffs and tulips. Can't wait until they open up.

Noticed my rhubarb is popping up in big clumps, but the aspargus is hiding. This is the first full year so don't know what to expect from it.

Have a good spring Monday, everyone!

N

nieciez

Ahoy Afters.

We are getting those April showers here in VA. The weather washed out our yard work. Well, we could have done it on Saturday as it was a pretty day but it was suppose to rain and GS Austin was tied up with other plans since we told thim we would do it Sunday...then Sunday turned out to be the yucky day when it was originally suppose to be the pretty day. :dizzy The flower beds are cleaned out though and I called some lawn services to get pricing on fertilizing and such....I know it is more expensive then doing it yourself but I don't have the get-up-and-go to do it anymore nor does Bill. So, hopefully we can leave it to the professionals....it the price isn't too outrageous.

Not much else happening here. Hope everyone has a good start to their week.

D

Donna - dsw

Hello everyone!

Sunny and upper 60's here today. Was the same yesterday and supposed to be nice tomorrow and then bad again. Lovely Ohio weather! lol Jim worked out in the yard yesterday and plans on doing the same today. He also washed cars - so I have a nice clean car.

Sure wish I was outside and not stuck in the cube with no windows. It was nice yesterday - had friends stop by that were out bike riding. I didn't get "outside" as much as I would have liked between the store, cooking and cleaning! lol But it was nice to just have the warm sun shinning. I will head out at lunch to walk since it is so nice.

Another friend from the Eagles club passed away yesterday from cancer. She was only 50 years old. So, we will be going to vistation tomorrow night. Seems the older I get the more I notice this.

Well, back to work - everyone is coming out of meetings.

You all have a great day - - be careful and enjoy!

R

Rubysky

AnotherMonday-LMG.gif

Good morning folks. 59F here today with a mix of clouds and sun. I can hang out my laundry. Unless it is raining out very overcast the only things that go into the dryer are rags & towels,

K

Krazy Kruizers

Good morning everyone.

Going to be a another lovely day. DH has more yard work to do.

Rain is suppose to move in sometime on Wednesday.