Good Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

I hope you all made it through April Fools with no lasting effects! LOL I didn't have time for April Fools there was too much happening yesterday at work.

Today the day starts with my new boss working with me 3 hours for a morning visitation and then he leaves to go to the other mortuary he manages, and I have an afternoon visitation. It is just him and I and the other office manager for 2 days now as my girlfriend had an emergency and has to leave town for 2 days. We are going to need roller skates with what we have pending now let alone anything new. I don't plan on him being at my mortuary at all tomorrow and hope we slow down enough for me to make some office changes.

The weather here is coldddddd this morning we will have a warm up for part of the day with rain showers, and thunder storms then the temperatures will drop again and possible snow tomorrow. I will be glad when this crazy weather finally turns and I can get outside to do what I want to. The nights here are still very cold it is about 27 degrees right now I want spring! :daisy waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm winter weary and haven't been even able to start my windows or curtains it has just been too cold and snowy yet. Maybe this weekend I can do at least the blinds and iniside of the windows. Plus I was given an Easter Lilly and want to get those bulbs planted somewhere.

Well that is about here on this end. What's happening in your neigborhood?

Everyone have a great day it is Hump Day!

R

reggae

Good morning,

Today is supposed to be clear and sunny here with a high around 50. I'm happy with that.

Later this afternoon, I'm going to the airport to pick up DD. They rode together to the airport in DS's truck because he has a shorter drive home leaving from there. I can't wait to hear all about their trip to Maui.

I made some chocolate chip cookies and have some other foods to give to DS, to take home. The cupboard will be bare, I'm sure (when he gets home).

If DD feels like it, we'll stop at Cracker Barrel on the way home.

Enjoy the day :)

K

korinalacount

Morning afters! Judy is Mike sore today,I bet he is just from the strain of getting the car down the pass! Take care,Mike!

Well the crown molding is done in bedroom,trying to get paint around little plaster roeses and carvings in wood is a bear,so just the wall left for me,and ceiling for John,maybe we will tackle it this weekend,we are both pretty sore,lol!

N

nieciez

Good morning Afters. It's a work from home day for me today. So far it is partyly cloudy and his is suppose to be in low 60s. Yesterday we reached 73 and it was so pretty.

Not much on the agenda...got to run out during my lunch break and exchanged GS Austin's bday gift....I got the wrong Wii game, LOL.

Hope everyone has a good day.

C

Cruise cutie

:wave Good Morning Bunny Sistah..

I am whining for Spring too especially after 60F yesterday and then the winds moved in, howled all night, and it's 22F this AM with wind chill..

at least it's sunny..Vermont is in that see-saw of good, then cold, then damp, then cloudy.. YUCK..
and my back is "tired" but not as strained, my voice is shot!!.:grin working with elderly hearing impaired folks ya know.. and luckily the coughing is less too.. I only had my fellow Charge nurse have to "help me" up from bending once; I can get down, it's the straightening and standing that can get iffy if I have no ballast to get back up..=eek..
..=lolgang,he's the same age as my kids, and I tease him as if he was one of my brood, and he was giving me a raft of you know what as I turned, and moved, so I did not dare crank the beds, or lift the patients for fear he'd catch me.. so it is all sugaring down better, and the 3-11 is for tonight will prep me for the more crazy day stuff for Thursday and Friday..

and I did miss my staff, and patients , so it'll be good to bust out till our much anticipated vacation Home in Golden for July!!..Yippee!!!..:thumb..My Director of Nurses, and scheduler were already =cry on that!!...:grin..

well off to get more cuppa for me, and then wail on this house..sigh..later as it works..:)..Joanne

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning Everyone!

Been real crazy for me at work today. When I got there this am a contrat engineer was standing at the door - - he wasn't supposed to show up until Friday! lol

Then I have 6 bags of stuff to bring in from a run to Wally World for a training seminar we are hosting later this month. They all laughed when I said I was going to start staging things yesterday - - hey can't wait til the last minute around here. Now, I have to hide things so the regular staff doesn't eat and drink it all before the meeting! Just like kids.

Cold here - -is was actually 32 degress this am.

Did my walking and double work out again last night - - sure hope it starts getting easier as it still is a pain.

Everyone have a great day - - hang in there and be careful.

R

Rubysky

GoodMorningYa-LMG3.gif

Good morning Afters.
A bit chilly in the OC today, low 60's with showers predicted.

R

r8derfan

Good Morning. Cloudy today in Riverside, CA. We're supposed to get rain We can use it here.