Good Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

Well it is April's Fools Day. Be careful with those practical jokers.

It was a cold night and this afternoon another chance for snow showers. Yesterday there was a 70 car pile-up near Vail Pass with the highway being shut down for about 4 hours. What a terrible storm that went through there. I didn't want to crawl out of that warm bed this morning and now I'm running late.

Work is very busy. I'll be running all week trying to get it all done.

Killian seems to be improving each day and he is eating like a little piglet. So that is a good sign.

That is about it on this end. Everyone have a great day.

R

reggae

Good morning

Sounds like there are bad storms everywhere these days...I saw on the news where there were tornados in Texas. I'm glad my DD is not flying for work right now. They are due back tomorrow night from Maui.

Here, we are just getting the April showers so far, but I did hear some thunder rumbles last night. We need the rain for the flowers :daisy

Hope everyone stays safe....

N

nieciez

Ahoy Judy, Patty and the rest of you Afters. Not much new in my neck of the woods. Been drizzley the past couple days and busy here at work. Just wanted to pop in a say :wave Hi!

R

Rubysky

April_fools.gif

Good morning Afters.
Nothing happening here.

C

Cruise cutie

April drizzle, and warm temps here in Vermont.. 57F and the eaves are dripping..:thumb..Whoo HOO...

I am puttering and ding nothing till on duty 3-11PM and that's OK..

Glad Killian :dog is eating and getting better.. prayers answered on that one.I want him in good fettle for our visit my sweet pupper..:kisses for Killian...

got a DX of Walking Pneumonia from my old boss MD .. he wanted NO work.. I said forget that so we both bargained... and I promised only 4 days this week of only 8-10 hours shifts..:thumb..I started the ABX yesterday, and he was afraid my decades of not having an asthma attack would re-trigger, but I have been lucky.

he made me promise forever more on *ANY* vacation to take filled ABX scrips, and I did promise to be good with that for Mark, and I.. I do owe him a cake now.. because I refused some of his want-wants..:grin..so he'll be collecting AT work on Friday!!..=eek.. double crossing checking on me while he "grand rounds" on his patients!!

. other than that quiet, and we just want Spring..I need flowers..........BAD....!!!:wave.. have a good one gang..:daisy..Joanne

D

Donna - dsw

Hello Everyone!

Rain and cooler here today - - Our Tribe team won the opener! Jim sure enjoyed watching the game. I on the other hand stepped up my work out a little too much. Walked and lunch - then walked after work. Was bored after dinner so did a double work out on the video tape exercise. Too much for one day. A little sore and slow moving today! lol

Hope all you sickies listen to the doctor and get better real soon.

Need to get Jim working on getting the two bedrooms done before good weather hits and he starts golfing! lol

Hope you all have a great day - be careful and enjoy!

C

Calgon1

I broke down and went to the doctor. He confirmed ... sinusitis. Put me on Avelox and things are clearing up quickly!

T

tango55

Hi Joanne. Noticed on your morning post you mentioned ABX as well. For us non medical types, what is that? I figured out that DX probably means diagnosis.

Thanks, Terry