Good Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

I am having a quick 2 cups of coffee and off we go to get our errands done. I have to go to Walley World which I dread. Then home.

I have some ordering to do and have to make a trip to the mall to get my lens put in my sunglasses which has been sitting there two weeks.

Everyone had a great day.

C

conniecat

Good morning. Kind of slow here this morning, isn't it? I just got home from my bible study, and I plan on a day of photo taking, if I can get the cats to pose for me. I have been running around the house getting all my stuffed, and ceremic animals to pose with them.

Posing and the camera scare Scooter, so the photos with him are not always good. Haven't been able to coax Maxie up here yet, he is dozing. Simon the wonder kitty is having one of his many daily cat fits, so I have to wait until he wears out. Ah, the quiet life of a retiree!!

Have a good day, all, cc

C

cycofan

Hola! We went out for lunch and then the whole family headed to the grocery store. A good reminder of why I like to go by myself! :) I told DH it did seem odd that I did fine with just the me and the boys, but adding him to the mix resulted in chaos! ;) The check out lady even said, "you guys look like you're having fun," because we were! Matthew determined that mom was the queen and he and dad were my minions, but that dad was "chief minion." SO, they walked around the store calling each other minion and chief minion and saying that they had to stay with their leader. I'm sure we got lots of looks! :)