Good Monday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.

We have an chilly morning here today. First we should expect sunny or partly sunny skies. Later today rain showers.

Everybody stay safe.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Good morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It was a chilly morning with 27F. It looks like it will be sunny with a temperature close to 50F during the day.

Stay safe and have a nice start of the new week!

/Erik

PEB

Staff Captain
Good morning we are supposed to be in the low 60's today. I will be sitting around home waiting on a washing machine repairman. We bought a new washer and after five washes it stopped working and the repair guy said he will be here sometime between 8 in the morning and 4:30 in the afternoon. It only took 3 and 1/2 hours on the phone to get an appointment.

George C

Staff Captain
Good morning everyone, 52 and sunny now and will be in upper 70’s this afternoon. Not looking forward to my dentist appointment in a couple of hours.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
A late good morning. We had a busy weekend. Went on a few errands on Saturday and then yesterday morning I repotted 7 plants and Bruce cleaned out the area in front of where we park the SUV and staked a plant pole as it is always falling to one side or the other as the plants I hang on it are heavy but now the pole won't lean. And he cleaned out so much room that I can pull the SUV up almost 4 feet and we can open both front and back doors without hitting a tree.

We leave on our first cruise since Feb 2020 in just under 3 weeks, am so ready.

All have a great day.