Good Monday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
We have an sunny morning here. This day should be sunny or partly sunny, temperature is expected to be highest at 73 F. After today temperatures will drop little bit, but towards the weekend it should get again little warmer.
Everybody have a great day.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
We have an sunny morning here. This day should be sunny or partly sunny, temperature is expected to be highest at 73 F. After today temperatures will drop little bit, but towards the weekend it should get again little warmer.
Everybody have a great day.
Sounds like a lovely day. We are super hot here - sunny and 99 F this afternoon. Wanna trade?

George C

Staff Captain
Good morning everyone, we also will be 99 today but that is about average for Dallas area. Will spend some time in the pool again,

PEB

Staff Captain
Good morning we are supposed to get into the upper 70's today but at least the rain and thunder stopped.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Good Morning

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi @bob @Christoffer @PEB @George C @spikesgirl ! Good Morning or Afternoon to you all! So glad to see you all here. It's nice to see some activity here. I have been trying to get things going here a bit and appreciate all of your help. Its been raining here each afternoon with thunderstorms and rain.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
I hope that I can be around a bit more now. I wish we were getting rain. It's just sun and heat here in the Central Valley of California. We won't see any rain until maybe next month or even October.