Good Monday Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

Brrrrrrrrrrrr very cold here this morning and right about midnight last night we got an icy snow layer on the ground. Roads are a bit slick because the temperatures dropped so much last night. It is going to be one of those weeks with roller coaster temperatures. Can you believe tomorrow is the first day of April? The temps at night here are still going way down into the low 30's.

I don't really know what is up but I expect that we have services scheduled sometime over the next few days. It should be a busy week.

Killian continues to improve but did have a couple more of those back sneezing fits last night. I think I will call the doctor today and talk to her. I'm praying this all resolves when the swelling goes down. Yesterday it looked as though externally some of the swelling had reduced. Poor little guy. I'm keeping him comfortable with pain meds and he should start turning around soon.

That is about all on this end. Another week another dime! Everyone make it a good day.

N

nieciez

Ahoy Judy and Afters. I work to a cold drizzly morning. Temps are suppose to rise back up as the week progresses.

Had a nice birthday celebration dinner for GS Austin last evening. Everyone seemed to enjoy. Somehome I got mixed up on the name of the Wii game that Austin wanted for his bday though. How was I to know there were so many Mario Brothers :lol Anyway, I'll exchange it tonight.

Got a long work week ahead of me....been a long time since I 've had to work on a Friday, LOL. Got lots on the agend tody too so I better get at it. Hope everyone has a GREAT start to their work week.

R

reggae

Good morning,

Judy, sure hope that little one gets rid of those sneezes. Maybe the vet can think of something to clear that up? Hope so.

I am so tired today....we played cards last night, and those rats won most of the games. It's just sickening listening to the brag and brag =hammer They had my partner so worked up she kept saying "one more game", and it was 2:30 AM when we finally quit! =grrr That just gave them more games to win. Never do that again....

Now today we have a full day of rain and t-storms. I'm going to the laundrymat today to get the big comforters washed. Then it will be nap time for me.....

Get through this Monday, all...

C

Cruise cutie

:wave well missed you all..Truly..

so it's snowing here in Vermont.. =hammer...:(.. and cold, and I want 88F and flowers.Big Deal Mother Nature could care less......so take that girlie!!..:lol...

I have a 11AM manicure..OH thank goodness the manicure chair is huge and padded, and my car is semi comfortable to drive,

and before Sistah Judy gets online at work to call my cell and be checking this.. and YES I was a good little girl.and shall GO IN and see my very favorite former Boss MD today at 3PM.. his orders..:(.. I expect he shall be not too happy with me as he will finagle my work schedule out.. I am on duty Tuesday through Saturday.. sigh.. if I promise on my soul to do NO Lifting is about the only way he is going to OK this.. Man.......but then again I don't get paid to be charming and slack off..

=lolgang.. I called my scheduler for nurses hours this AM..OMG Rosslyn about had a stroke... and she thought it was someone else as my voice is shot again, and she was like NO you did NOT either throw out your back....:grin.you are messing with me Joanne Dee..!! NOPE.. sigh.. so I am going in to bring giftees today, leaving to go to the MD and coming home via the Kinneys' pharmacy.for my get bronchitis better meds.....take care all..later as it works.. :daisy..Joanne .

D

Donna - dsw

Hey everyone!

Joanne - you get better girl - -

Busy day for me at work this am.

At least it is nice temps here - but supposed to rain.

Today is the opener for the Cleveland Indians - sure hope they win!

You all have a great day - be careful and enjoy!

R

Rubysky

thcoffee.jpg

Good morning Afters.
Slightly cloudy here today but still sunny & warm enough to hang out laundry.
Judy, I hope Killian keeps improving.
Denise, it is impossible to keep up with vid games.
Reggae, yup, worse than losing is having it rubbed in. Have a nice nap.
CC, take care of yourself.

R

r8derfan

I guess I shouldn't complain about it being 55 degrees and very cold here. The am's are very cold to me. Right now it's 66degrees and sunny. But thats to cold. I know, stop complaining.