Good Friday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.

We have an party cloudy morning here today, it’s also pretty chilly. Later we should expect mostly cloudy skies, it will be quite cool day today.

Everybody stay safe.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It looks like it will be a cloudy day witha temperature in the low 50's. It feels like fall is really here.

Stay safe and have a nice Friday!

/Erik

PEB

Staff Captain
Good morning it stormed most of the night but has stopped supposedly for the rest of the weekend. Temps are supposed to be in the mid 60's today.

George C

Staff Captain
Good morning everyone, in low 70’s now and will be in low 90’s later. My pool was drained yesterday s they can start to plaster it , so will not have use for at least a couple of weeks And possibly the pool season here.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Good Morning

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good afternoon. My morning did not go the way I thought it would. Went to pick up a RX for both myself and Bruce, well it is a bit too early for Bruce's and mine had not been called in. So it was off to the Dr's to complain and get the RX, It was sent in while I was there and a call was made to the pharmacy and they said it would be ready by 12:30, of course I had to have lunch so will go in a bit.

All have a great day.