Good Excursions During Pregnancy?

My husband and I just booked a Princess cruise to Alaska and I will be 20+ weeks pregnant (but under the week limit for cruising). We started to review the excursion list but things seemed either too "extreme" or too tame.

We love nature, we are both healthy and enjoy walking. We'd like to be active after so many days of scenic cruising but want to avoid anything risky/jarring. What are some fun, thrifty excursions that we could do?

We have cruised before and are comfortable with booking non-cruise excursions if that is a better deal or offers something more to our liking.

Itinerary:
Anchorage (Whittier)
Hubbard Glacier, Alaska (Scenic Cruising)
Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska (Scenic Cruising)
Skagway, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Vancouver, British Columbia

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Skagway Juneau & Ketchikan are all walkable right from the ship for starters.

Skagway I always recommend the Train there & some sort of excursion but there is little exercise other than walking to the train or the terminal (If you book private)

Juneau & Ketchikan . we walk and use the city bus to get a look at the country side.

dougfw

Junior Assistant Purser
There is no such thing as a "thrifty" excursion in Alaska. Some just cost hundreds less than others. The Lumberjack Show in Ketchikan is OK for the money and it's a pretty good hike to get there from the ships. Healthy and entertaining all at the same time!