Golden Princess tendering to Shore just

C

carol obrien

Hi just wonderig if any one had to tender in on the goden .What was it like did it take a year and a day because of so many people.Thanks alot Carol

R

Redi2Cruise

Some ports you tender, some you dock at. Where are you going, Eastern Caribbean? We docked at St. Maarten & St. Thomas, and tendered at Princess Cays. The lines were not long when we went (early). I think we had the first or second tender. I'm sure if we waited until 9-10 am the wait might have been longer. The lines usually go down a little later too, after the rush. The tenders hold alot of people, more than the ones on the Norwegian Sky.

A

AndreaC

We have sailed both Golden and Grand and found the tender service to be quick and efficient. The tenders hold a maximum of 150 people.

I went early and got on the first tender and my husband came a few hours later and said he had no wait. I suppose it will depend on the passengers on a given week as well. On our sailing on Golden, a lot of the older passengers we spoke with were not planning on getting off of the ship when we visited Princess Cays.

A

Ali

Tendering is a smaller boat that takes you from the ship to the island. Some ports either don't have enough piers, or the ships are too large to get into them.