God Saturday Morning Afters.......

B

BostonsJ

OK Guys I slept in for once and where are all of you and why didn't you get the Aft Deck rolling? :lol :lol

Rainy day here in CO this morning but it will clear before the 3rd game tonight of the World Series.

Yesterday we had a BBQ at work to welcome the Rockies home, and boy while I was taking a beating before this World Series started about the Red Sox they were a much gentler bunch yesterday. They kept saying going ahead Judy gloat. My response I have nothing to gloat about the series is 7 games long so let's just see who the best team is.

At the morning meeting the Sales Manager and GM said where is that Judy.....is she here I was trying to be discrete and hide.....they were all razzing me about wearing my red sweater....:lol

So a busy day of cleaning and laundry and errands.

Everyone make it a great day.

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning Judy and afters to follow - - I have just been posting away - didn't think of the "Good Morning Post".

Cool gray day here in Northern Ohio - going to a Pot Luck dinner at the club for the Ohio State Game - guess I better dress warm.

My team managed to raise $6,000.00 for United Way off our company tote bags - sure glad it is over - but happy with the results. Jim actually won a Car Care tote bag and we sure need it since the boys don't have the car detailing business anymore.

Going to get busy cleaning house here real soon. Got the laundry going, but need to do a good dusting.

Tomorrow is our local Trick-or-Treating day - sure hope the kids have good weather. We always had a big Chili cook out and party with the grandkids - sure miss that.

Hope you all have a great day!

C

cycofan

Slow day here on the Aft deck! Ben and I went for lunch with a friend. I still need to get some exercise in today, and would like to get the house in better shape.

I'll bet the world series is fun for you, Judy! I have to admit, that as an Atlanta Braves fan, I haven't paid much attention this year. It still makes me mad that they only managed to win one stinking world series after making the playoffs all those years in a row! :)

R

reggae

Good evening afters....missed the morning post because things were kind of busy around here today.

Where is everyone??? Quiet day on the boards. Everyone must be busy doing all their Halloween stuff today.

We have one street here in town that does a Halloween display that is quite amazing. You can walk up the street and almost feel like you are at the Haunted Mansion at Disney World. All the colorful displays and ghosts and goblins and the eerie music. It attracts hundreds of people to our little town each year. The kids love it.

Well I'm off to finish up today's projects...hope all of you are having a good weekend.

ps...hope your team keeps winning, Judy :)