Freaky

C

conniecat

[size=x-large]A friend of mine mentioned she was shopping for a cat. I recommended she check the animal shelters. I did a search for her on petfinders and came up with this cat. The freaky thing is, he was a stray, not sure how old, but young, and, the shelter is just a few miles from here. Whatcha think? One is Simon, the other is the stray. And NOOOOOOOOO I cannot adopt another![/size]

[size=x-large](Simon's cuter!!)[/size]

J

JANPEP

They are both as cute as can be, yes Simon is cuter!!!
I have been looking around about 6 week's for a cat. I check Petfinder evert day. I can't believe how many homeless cat's there are out there. We also have been visiting the human socity about 1 a week.
Last Wed, we found a perfect little girl at the shelter. She is only 8 month's old, she is white under her chest with orange & gray marking's, just beautiful, so we adopted her. She is still warming up to me, but did sleep with me last night. She is a talker, which I wanted. She is a campion for me. I just hope she isn't a stinker like Simon, only an entainer.

K

kpopperwell

Simon is cuter. In our Petsmart adoption center there is a cat that looks like Simon and they even named him Simon. When I first saw him I thought of your Simon.

G

GloBug

Not only is Simon cuter, but he's probably much more mischievous! Jan, lets see a pic of your new furbaby!

I looked for a new cat for almost 2 years. I went looking with the belief that it had to be mutual. I looked so long, that when I finally did pick a cat, the lady who ran the rescue society did not even make me fill out paperwork, she knew by then that "her cats die of old age!"

S

ShipMaven

Certainly looks like one and the same cute kitty to me!

Jan, would love to see your new furbaby.

C

conniecat

Congratulations Jan! Photos, please!! I guess it is possible they are brothers, they look about the same age, but like I said Simon is cuter. I am afraid to call and ask where they found him. I keep worrying that his original owner will show up and want him back.

B

BostonsJ

I'm guessing someone in your area is a very irrisponsible pet owner and Simon lucked out. I'd say Simon is cuter and smarter too because he came to you. I hope your friend adopts the other kitty.