For Jill B

B

Bruce

We had the Princess with us this weekend. She has already been saying "Eddie" calling my cat, well, this weekend Sharon was doing something with her in her room, and she looked at the blanket hanging on the wall, and clear as a bell said Duck, Duck.
Thought you would enjoy that.

s42065ca104640_29_0copy_edited-1.jpg

C

Cruise cutie

sigh well I am not JillB..but HOLY Crap!!I opened it anyways.. and=love=love=love.. Dang Grampa Brucie...you best be polishing that shotgun EVERY DAY.. you gonna be needing it BIG time..That is one jaw-dropping looky loo grand!!... thanks for the Arami share...:)..Joanne

J

Jill B

How cute. :) And what a beautiful little princess she is. Thanks grandpa.

ps; shouldn't it have been Duck x 173? :lol ( I forget how many ducks are on there)

S

ShipMaven

Arami not only is gorgeous, but extremely intelligent as well. First word? EDDIE - your cat. Further intelligible word - DUCK!! How much better can you get than that?!? Still hasn't uttered Grandpa yet, eh?

D

debowah

Beautiful BLUE eyes. What a living doll. God Bless Arami on her first birthday and always!

S

ShipMaven

As gorgeous as she is in pink, she is absolutely stunning in blue. The color accents her beautiful blue eyes.

God bless her, Brucie. She's truly a beauty, and it's obvious that she's a happy child.

C

Calgon1

The newest member of "The Duck Crew"? Boy oh boy, she is a living doll. Sure wish I were about 56 years younger .... *sigh*

J

jk

Bruce, she is one beautiful baby!!!! Now all you need to teach her to say is "Adopt a Stray" :lol

Thanks for sharing!