flying rat inspector

D

duskbat

What is it and why is BSeabob have that as a title. we all know that yall think flying rats are bats. why they need inspectings?

S

suer182

You havent met bseabob yet have you?

The "powers" sometimes will spoof on us. If you look at mine. Oh, I own a plumbing service business.

M

MARIPOSA

So if he catches you by mistake Duskbat, just give him a big ole kiss and then fly away.

Hugs, Mariposa

R

r8derfan

I've never had the pleasure of meeting a bat. They look kinda cute tho. I do love the walking rats. :lol

S

ShipMaven

Dusky - the "Flying Rat Inspector" is really an inside joke that goes back to our 2006 Duck Crew cruise, on which we were fortunate to have BSeaBob and his lovely wife as crew members. They had a favorite expression that included "flying rat's ***", the last part of which can't be posted. :grin However, it was an expression that we all adopted with much laughter...if memory serves me correctly, the phrase was first used in Volendam's Piano Bar one night. It's a phrase that was very quickly adopted by the Ducks. :lol

No offense intended towards bats. :grin

B

BSeabob

I'm speachless..... I take no credit at all for the use of the expression It wasn't me. I deny it. I like bats. I don;t care to inspect rats.

It was.... ah her.

and it's all bOBS faault anyways :)D :girly :help :D