Ever walk out of a concert?

George C

Staff Captain
First time I ever walked out was in late 60’s at Fillmore East for Procol Harem (Byrd’s we’re opening and they were great)
a couple of years ago we went to a Dianna Ross concert it was a charity gala with free drinks and food she started about a hour late and was awful.
v

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Many years ago I was in Las Vegas for a trade show and the Coasters were performing at the hotel I was staying at, I grew up when they were in their prime, couldn't dance to them, it was just good fun music. So decided to take in the show. Big mistake.
Only original member was Cornell Gunther, they were so bad the room started clearing before the show was halfway over and I was with the first escapees.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
It's sad to hear such a legend like Diana Ross would be performing so bad. However, I see it happening with so many other performers these days. Many have "backing tracks" to help them.

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Never walked out from a concert, but once I did it on a ice hockey game.
Few times I’ve been surprised that the concert was already over, felt so short, once this was on a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in Helsinki.

bob

Staff member

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor

bob

Staff member
:!O!:Erik you have a impeccable memory,, had forgotten what i used to use so just threw out Canadian......
They are going make it to the playoffs this season

George C

Staff Captain
It's sad to hear such a legend like Diana Ross would be performing so bad. However, I see it happening with so many other performers these days. Many have "backing tracks" to help them.
Just glad concert was free for us, she had her band plus Dallas symphony backing her up.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
I have been lucky as I have only been to great concerts so far.
I don't think I would walk out as long as I know they are doing their best even if it's not as good as I expectd.

/Erik

PEB

Staff Captain
The majority of concerts I went to I was working so no I never walked out of a concert. I was never a big fan of concerts I have been to only about 3 for myself and those 3 were worth staying at.