Europe Cruise 2022

denevecruise

Hello!

My family and I have a cruise booked for September 17th - 26th 2022.
We're trying to save some money and the excursions with the ship for 5 people are EXPENSIVE.
Our destinations are Southampton, England; Le Havre (Paris), France; Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Hamburg, Germany; Oslo, Norway; Gothenburg, Sweden; Berlin, Germany; Kiel, Germany; Copenhagen, Denmark.

For a couple of the destinations, the cruise port is about two hours away from the city we would like to visit. Does anyone know of cheap ways to get to the city (Paris and Brussels mainly)? I've tried looking into trains but it kind of confuses me lol, so any information would be helpful.
If anyone has any interesting sights to see or restaurants to go to in any of the cities that would also be much appreciated.
I've set up an email to plan our cruise (denevecruise@gmail.com) if you have any information or would like to send helpful links.

Thanks!

angelbrok

You can use intercity buses because they are much cheaper than cabs. As far as I know, the subway is also inexpensive.

julekuyp

Buses are a great way to get around. When we were on the European tour, we traveled by bus, both within the city and between cities. This transport is very comfortable and relatively cheap. Many people neglect this opportunity and spend a lot of money on cabs or rent a car.. I prepare very carefully for any trip and research information about the place where I plan to spend my vacation. In addition to booking hotels or apartments, I research routes and ways to get around beforehand. It is important for a tourist to feel comfortable in a foreign city or country.

Last edited by a moderator: