Enchanted Princess Cabin

Chacam

We just booked a mid December cruise on Enchanted Princess. My brother is on the same cruise and he has an assigned cabin. We were not offered to choose a cabin and we would like to be on the same deck as my brother. If I call Princess would they let me choose a cabin? Or should I ask my ta? This is our first cruise and not sure how it works. Thanks for any help.

PEB

Staff Captain
I would contact your TA and let them know you would like to see if they can find you a cabin on the same deck as your brother. They will be your best chance at finding what you want in location and pricing.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Wondering why I was not given the option of selecting a cabin when we booked?
Me too. You only need to pay for what you want. Unless your TA had a "Block booked" and you just became attached to one. He/She should know exactly regardless or at least a category.. Did your brother use a different TA or ??. I would always want to know where my cabin is unless I take a flyer on a rate for a specific type at a very good price and "They" assign one before boarding. Called a Guaranteed Category. ie Balcony Cat 5 etc. for your ship.