Do you have pets? If so, what kind? (Share Photos if you can)

nlb1050

2nd Officer
No pets for us. Had in the past but it has been many years ago.

crazy4disney

Pool Attendant
Baylie
Looks a bit like a lab but is a Plott Hound, she is a doll. Raised and trained to hunt animals such as bear and wild boar. She failed, loves everything including wild animals
It is the only dog breed that is officially recognized as having originated in North Carolina and one of only four breeds that began in the United States. Ancestors of the modern Plott hound were among the dogs brought to America by Johannes Plott, a German gamekeeper, when he immigrated to Cabarrus County in 1750.
View attachment 75429

She's beautiful!!

MJP

Waiter
Mabel is our Papillon + "Lord Knows What" rescue. She rules the house and loves our grandkids. She is always smiling unless she is sleeping upside down in her chair. We have a great "Doggie Hotel"for our cruises and can see her on the webcam. They take great care of our baby.

Attachments

• Mable P.jpg
    Mable P.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Mabel Chillin in her Chair Crop.jpg
    Mabel Chillin in her Chair Crop.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
We have 5 cats, Scooter, Harry, Carbon, Lefty and Ivy, all strays that we have rescued and two dogs. The dogs are Australian shepherd Beanie & Birdie, one is 5 (Beanie) and the other (Birdie) is 9 1/2 weeks. Our collie who as 13 passed away in July and the aussie was really lonely. So, we got a puppy. Forgot how much energy puppies have :)

Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. They do leave holes in our hearts! What a great job you have done with your rescues. Ours were all rescues, too. They picked us out and I couldn't be happier.

A couple of years ago, we fostered a Mom cat and her five newborns. Yeah, that was an adventure and you are right. You forget how much energy little ones have!

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
Mabel is our Papillon + "Lord Knows What" rescue. She rules the house and loves our grandkids. She is always smiling unless she is sleeping upside down in her chair. We have a great "Doggie Hotel"for our cruises and can see her on the webcam. They take great care of our baby.

And she has a charming smile, too! :D We have a sitter come in for our guys so that their routines aren't disturbed. Spoiled? But of course!

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
Main Coons are unto themselves. they are special
we lost Zeke a few years back to cancer he was 18 and weighed 22# in his prime even though he had diabetes that required insulin
it didn't slow him downView attachment 75430
He's gorgeous and looks like our Bête Noir. We had one years ago and I didn't hesitate getting another one (or two, as it turned out).

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
Baylie
Looks a bit like a lab but is a Plott Hound, she is a doll. Raised and trained to hunt animals such as bear and wild boar. She failed, loves everything including wild animals
It is the only dog breed that is officially recognized as having originated in North Carolina and one of only four breeds that began in the United States. Ancestors of the modern Plott hound were among the dogs brought to America by Johannes Plott, a German gamekeeper, when he immigrated to Cabarrus County in 1750.
View attachment 75429
She's gorgeous, but I bet high energy in her prime!

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
We have SIX dogs ranging in age from 1 to 9 years old. Today is Sophie’s 9th birthday!
The dogs are our family first but we breed them too. They are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

ummmmm....I hate to admit this, but I can’t figure out how to post photos here
Wow! You have a houseful.

If you want to post a photo, click on the icon that looks like a framed picture (beside the smiley face). It will give you a little box that says drop image (for a cut and paste) or click here, that will give you the choice of selecting one of your files. I haven't figured out how to do multiple ones yet, but that way you can post shots at least one at a time. Hope it helps!

Need2Breathe

We have two Boston Terriers, Sam and Mack. Sam is a classic Boston, just gorgeous. Mack is a throwback from the bulldog gene. So though he has the markings of a Boston; He looks like a baby Bulldog even though he's grown. We also have a Yorkie named Gucci. He's 4 1/2 lbs and rules the other two.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
We have two Boston Terriers, Sam and Mack. Sam is a classic Boston, just gorgeous. Mack is a throwback from the bulldog gene. So though he has the markings of a Boston; He looks like a baby Bulldog even though he's grown. We also have a Yorkie named Gucci. He's 4 1/2 lbs and rules the other two.
You don't see Boston Terriers around here (mostly they tend towards pit bulls and retrievers. I have no idea why. Bostons are such sweet dogs. Do they get along well with your Yorkie? Those pups are small but mighty!

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
From the looks of his size he can use all the help he can get..............

chris1805

Youth Counselor
I always had dogs, from birth on. You see 2 of them in my profile pic. Airedale Terrier, wonderful, loyal, kid loving, stubborn dogs :emoticon 0136 giggle:.
Now we have our Mia, a mix, Jack Russel/Corgie. She is the sweetest, loving dog ever.

Attachments

• 2020-03-24 10.16.23.jpg
    2020-03-24 10.16.23.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 1