Do you have pets? If so, what kind? (Share Photos if you can)

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
Yes, we have five cats: two Maine Coons,(Patachou and his litter mate Bête Noir) a Russian Blue (Titan), a orange and white (Pyewacket), and a black and white (Jenny-Any-Dots)

091201.jpg

This is the youngest, Bête Noir, and our oldest, Jenny -Any-Dots

071003.jpg
The Two P's as we refer to them, Pyewacket and Patachou
11176.jpg
And Titan.

PEB

Staff Captain
My wife has a cat, I am not a cat person. I had a dog for 17 years but he passed on I think about getting another one but not quite ready for that.

crazy4disney

Pool Attendant

crazy4disney

Pool Attendant
We have two cats -- Our old man, Jake, the big gray and white blob on the left in the pic, and Nebula, the crazy black one on the right. And we have a very sweet Chihuahua, Holly, who is my beloved spoiled little princess. :emoticon 0115 inlove:

20190119_155810.jpg

holly 2.jpg

Holly20.jpg

George C

Staff Captain
We have two cats that they said were brother and sister And Siamese but one is definitely not Siamese the other is a 20 pound rag doll, both great cats.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
We have two cats that they said were brother and sister And Siamese but one is definitely not Siamese the other is a 20 pound rag doll, both great cats.

You can never tell, though. Female cats will breed with as many males as they can. I suspect yours take after their fathers.

kpopperwell

1st Officer - Navigation
Community Sponsor
We have 5 cats, Scooter, Harry, Carbon, Lefty and Ivy, all strays that we have rescued and two dogs. The dogs are Australian shepherd Beanie & Birdie, one is 5 (Beanie) and the other (Birdie) is 9 1/2 weeks. Our collie who as 13 passed away in July and the aussie was really lonely. So, we got a puppy. Forgot how much energy puppies have :)

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Baylie
Looks a bit like a lab but is a Plott Hound, she is a doll. Raised and trained to hunt animals such as bear and wild boar. She failed, loves everything including wild animals
It is the only dog breed that is officially recognized as having originated in North Carolina and one of only four breeds that began in the United States. Ancestors of the modern Plott hound were among the dogs brought to America by Johannes Plott, a German gamekeeper, when he immigrated to Cabarrus County in 1750.
bay_lounge..jpg

TravelinGa

We have SIX dogs ranging in age from 1 to 9 years old. Today is Sophie’s 9th birthday!
The dogs are our family first but we breed them too. They are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

ummmmm....I hate to admit this, but I can’t figure out how to post photos here

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Yes, we have five cats: two Maine Coons,(Patachou and his litter mate Bête Noir) a Russian Blue (Titan), a orange and white (Pyewacket), and a black and white (Jenny-Any-Dots)

View attachment 75423

This is the youngest, Bête Noir, and our oldest, Jenny -Any-Dots

View attachment 75424
The Two P's as we refer to them, Pyewacket and Patachou
View attachment 75425
And Titan.
Main Coons are unto themselves. they are special
we lost Zeke a few years back to cancer he was 18 and weighed 22# in his prime even though he had diabetes that required insulin
it didn't slow him downzeke2-02.jpg

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Main Coons are unto themselves. they are special
we lost Zeke a few years back to cancer he was 18 and weighed 22# in his prime even though he had diabetes that required insulin
it didn't slow him downView attachment 75430
My wife talks about her Maine Coon cats all the time.

lizardstew

Staff Captain
Two very spoiled dogs! Puka is a full boxer and is very true to her breed! Abbey is a boxer-ridgeback mix and she is completely neurotic!

Attachments

• B8D6946D-32F2-437F-BE9C-E0EB82D4EAB1.jpeg
    B8D6946D-32F2-437F-BE9C-E0EB82D4EAB1.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 28DF36F1-0E37-436F-82EC-811CFCBB2449.jpeg
    28DF36F1-0E37-436F-82EC-811CFCBB2449.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 4

gottagoacruzn

Environmental Compliance Officer
Got 1 dog, he's king in this house. Pepper is part chihuahua & I think he's also part corgi. Had his dna done an his results were, he's 57% chihuahua, 20% poodle, 20% pekingese. So who knows what else he is. Dog is now 13, he was a rescue when he was 2, when we first got him, I would pet him on his head, an he would duck, I think whoever had him before, abused him. I would post a picture of him, but I'm not sure how to do it. Four yrs ago, it was discovered he had a pinched nerve, had to be put in the crate for a few weeks, no running, etc. Before that, he would jump up on the bed, the chair, sofa, run after the squirrel, but now he can't, the vet said back then, after he was found with pinched nerve, if dog jumped down just right, he could become paralazed or worse, an can't have that.