Do you have a cruise booked?

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Now I am jealous! Have only 14 and looking toward number 15 in Jan/Feb 2022. I have a long way to catch up!:eek:
You will never catch up they are "On a mission from Neptune" ...........

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Now I am jealous! Have only 14 and looking toward number 15 in Jan/Feb 2022. I have a long way to catch up!:eek:
No you won't catch up unless you start cruising at least 4 times a year for 5 years and the rest of us quit.

seaserpent

Ordinary Seaman
It's kind of confusing how to book a cruise lately out of NYC. Most of the cruise lines are cutting back because they atre not quite sure what they should add as cruises. We had hundreds but now some are going. Some are only going on half the trips. Some are cancelled. I'm exhausted....but having fun!

George C

Staff Captain
It's kind of confusing how to book a cruise lately out of NYC. Most of the cruise lines are cutting back because they atre not quite sure what they should add as cruises. We had hundreds but now some are going. Some are only going on half the trips. Some are cancelled. I'm exhausted....but having fun!
even though I live in Dallas, NYC has always been our favorite place to cruise from (in the warmer months anyway) when I lived there there were so many more cruises from there.
Currently we have two cruises booked grand suite on Allure in November and our rock and romance charter on celebrity in February.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Just over a month till our first cruise since Jan 2020, I am so ready and would love to start packing but will wait. Nov 6 out of Miami.

bostongal

Staff Captain
Next cruises:

Diamond Princess, Sea of Cortez October 2, 2022 & October 9, 2022
Diamond Princess, Hawaii, January, 6, 2023

islandgirlejfan

Youth Counselor
Yep-2-9 July 2021. Celebrity Edge in the Med.

George C

Staff Captain
We have two cruises booked corner aft sky suite on new Celebrity Beyond in November and rock and romance charter on celebrity summit in March next year in royal suite ( we always book the next year for this while still on board)

CruzinLady

Youth Counselor
Actually, I have Several
CCL Valor B2B 24 Sept & 29 Sept
NCL Bliss 7 Jan 2023 15-Day Miami to Los Angeles Via Panama Canal
NCL Breakaway 5 Feb 2023