Do you have a cruise booked?

George C

Staff Captain
We have 3
royal suite on celebrity out of St Maarten on July 3rd to celebrate my wife’s July 4th birthday
grand suite in November on Allure
royal suite on February for our 4th rock and romance cruise on Celebrity.

EMS8

2nd Officer
Enchanted Princess b2b2b for 30 days Feb-March 2022, Celebrity Summit August 2022 for 11 nights. I’m hoping all of these cruises sail.

SteveC50

Youth Counselor
Do you have a cruise booked? What ship and when?

We have a deposit down for a family cruise in July aboard Carnival. Hoping the CDC lifts the restrictions by then.
Booked a 7-day Disney cruise on the Disney Wonder for later this year. Fingers crossed. I've taken close to twenty cruises, but this will be my first experience with Disney.

Katiecat

Deck Crew
Yes I'm excited to have two cruises booked this coming winter.
First one RCL that leaves from Barbados Jan2/22 . So excited about staying there 3 nights before spending NYE on my favorite island!
We will come home for 2 weeks then fly to Miami for a 9 day cruise on the NCL Sky.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Holiday cruises are fun

seaserpent

Ordinary Seaman
Nothing booked yet. Am looking at all the cruises - and actually feel I can get on one by December or January. It's cold in NYC at that time. I want sunshine and palm trees. Or divi, or anything tropical!!!!:beercheers::beer4:

larry_s_taco

Deck Crew

We have a deposit down for a family cruise in July aboard Carnival. Hoping the CDC lifts the restrictions by then.
We are booked on the Millennium on June 12th out of St Maarten. We are reallllly ready to get onboard.

larry_s_taco

Deck Crew

We are booked on the Millennium on June 12th out of St Maarten. We are reallllly ready to get onboard.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Do you have a cruise booked? You ask. Well we have 4 booked. MSC in November, Celebrity in December, RCI in Feb and MSC again next October. The Celebrity has been booked since very early Feb of last year. These will be cruise #34 to 37 for us.

seaserpent

Ordinary Seaman
Do you have a cruise booked? You ask. Well we have 4 booked. MSC in November, Celebrity in December, RCI in Feb and MSC again next October. The Celebrity has been booked since very early Feb of last year. These will be cruise #34 to 37 for us.
Spectacular....I hope you have the greatest time.

George C

Staff Captain
Your still a rookie compared to some , just comp # 70, and will finally match my age in February. Do you cruise MSc yacht club?

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Your still a rookie compared to some , just comp # 70, and will finally match my age in February. Do you cruise MSc yacht club?
No we book either inside or ocean view Fantastica, that way we can cruise more. I got you on age, will be 71 in October. Husband was working when we started cruising and only retired 3 years ago so we were limited on how many cruises we could take a year.