Do you have a cruise booked?

iluvcruzin

Staff Captain
Next one is Voyager of the Seas Artic Crossing. Copenhagen to Boston stopping in Norway, Iceland and Greenland. 9/4
The other one was unplanned. One of those where Non reached out to me and saying the Celebrity website is wrong for single cabins. Book quickly if you want to take advantage. So a few girlfriends and I booked single cabins on the 10 night Celebrity Constellation out of Tampa 12/2. This cruise was not only discounted to like < $100 a day, we ended up with the indulge package for free. With $800 OBC and gratuities and drink package included, it's like a no-brainer. (Gotta love a TA with a good eye and shares the deals).

George C

Staff Captain
Currently have 3 booked , sky suite on new Beyond in November
rock and romance music charter on summit in March in royal suite
Harmoney of the seas November 2023 in grand suite

EMS8

2nd Officer
We currently also have 3 booked. Alaska cruise tour and cruise next August. And B2B on Enchanted Princess in March 2024 in a Penthouse suite.

Ricmcam

Just one at the moment: Majestic to Alaskan inside passage September 10. It’s been years since we have cruised and we are excited!

packercruising

Lecturer
In addition to the Koningsdam in January 2024, we have Volendam to Iceland in July 2024 and B2B 11 day cruises on Explorer Of the Seas starting in January 2025. I have started a roll call for all of them.

red stripe

Staff Captain
We are only booked on one more cruise this year. A Christmas and New Year cruise.

so.. no decorating..no massive cooking.. nothing!
we will be waited on, while relaxing on deck. Works for me..

red stripe

Staff Captain
Yes, goin to Alaska again, next May 26th, on the Brilliance ots, can't wait.
We have a couple booked to/ from Alaska next year. It is a favorite spot for us.
as usual, we will domit our way..one cruise up, then our own arranged land tour to many lodges for a few weeks, and then a cruise back down.

George C

Staff Captain
We fly to Galveston in two weeks to sail harmony the next day in grand suite.
124 days to go for rock and romance charter in Royal suite with Don McLean, Dave Mason , Foreigner and many other music acts from 70’s.

red stripe

Staff Captain
We have added Norway/Iceland in June 2025 on Sky Princess.
Just returned from another Norway Iceland cruise.
Norway is just beautiful! We have been watching the TV series on greatest cruise ships, and one was about the Koningsdam doing the Norway and North cape.
It brought back so many memories.. when we got off a few weeks ago, we said that we needed to take a break from that itinerary..but looking at the show just made us yearn to go back there soon.lol

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
We have a couple booked to/ from Alaska next year. It is a favorite spot for us.
as usual, we will domit our way..one cruise up, then our own arranged land tour to many lodges for a few weeks, and then a cruise back down.
Hey drop me a mssg about your timing maybe we could turn it into a B@B for us. Week with and a week withoutyou lol.