Do you have a cruise booked?

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Do you have a cruise booked? What ship and when?

We have a deposit down for a family cruise in July aboard Carnival. Hoping the CDC lifts the restrictions by then.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Let me count the ways.............
March, 2020 ... December, 2020 ... April, 2021 ... Roll me over, roll me over... Currently October on the Majestic God willing and the CDC caves a little.

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
We're booked on the Carnival Horizon, in February. Really eager to start cruising again. But a little concerned that Carnival has not yet said anything about requiring vaccines. And I would very much prefer if they do require it. So much so that if they do not we are considering jumping ship to one of the other lines for that week.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
We're booked on the Carnival Horizon, in February. Really eager to start cruising again. But a little concerned that Carnival has not yet said anything about requiring vaccines. And I would very much prefer if they do require it. So much so that if they do not we are considering jumping ship to one of the other lines for that week.
We booked Mardi Gras for a family cruise in July. Just having a possible cruise booked is exciting for us. Hoping it happens!?

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi @Faligon, I'm hoping will resume soon and we can both get cruising aboard Carnival this Summer! Thank you very much for joining our community of Cruise Addicts! Please invite your friends to join in the fun here.

Cleube78

Yes we’re booked on the Celebrity Equinox for Christmas/ New Years cruise starting 12/22/21. Then a transatlantic on the Norwegian Dawn for next April. More after that in 2023. Can’t wait!

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Yes I have two booked.
Celebrity Silhouette ABC-islands cruise in March 2022 and Celebrity Equinox Caribbean cruise in April 2022. Cross my fingers...

I also have a few ferry cruises booked.
Silja Line to Helsinki in May and July 2021 and Tallink to Estonia in Aug 2021. Will see if any of those will happen. The first two I guess will be canceled. Maybe SIlja Line will do some cruises within Sweden in spring and summer instead.

/Erik