Do you currently have a cruise booked? (POLL)

Do you currently have a cruise booked?

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Are you crazy?

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi Everyone, I wanted to see if any of you currently have a cruise booked?

Last edited by a moderator:

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Have a Princess Christmas cruise to replace our cancelled April cruise see what happens with that

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
We had several in the planning stages.. back in and April and July that never came together due to COVID.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
I have two booked.
Celebrity Equinox, March 2021. We will see if that will happen...
Celebrity Edge, March 2022.

Other than that I have a short two night ferry cruise booked for September this year, to the ”High coast” of Sweden.

/Erik

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
I have two booked.

Other than that I have a short two night ferry cruise booked for September this year, to the ”High coast” of Sweden.

/Erik
Very Good Taste! These ships look lovely.

bob

Staff member
I have two booked.

/Erik
As long as Silja is in business Erik will always have a cruise on the books...........................

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
We do. We have one booked for Dec 2020 and another in the wings on Nov 2021 if that one falls through. I hope it doesn't. We haven't been on the water since Nov 2018.

MJP

Waiter
We have two booked, but losing hope for our Carnival 14 day in November 2020. Will have to rebook!! We also have a B2B on the Mardi Gras in the spring. Fingers (and toes) crossed.

bob

Staff member

bob

Staff member
Ah, one of the big girls.
Little bigger than we like, we had booked it last year for a quick trip to Mexico in April. When they shut down we just rolled it into a Christmas cruise, same itinerary. Got a feeling we will be rolling it again. Have to admit we are kind of partial to Grand Class size.