Cruise originating/ending in UK, visa requirements for US green card holder, with a China passport

RMEDistro

My wife has lived in the US for 14 years, but never applied for US Citizenship. (I know :)
We have taken several caribbean and mexico cruises, and she just needed to bring green card/State DL/China passport
She just booked a 12 day cruise originating in London UK, ports in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Estonia, and Denmark
I am almost 99% sure I have to get her a Schengen Visa for the UK, but Carnival has no information, and conflicting information everywhere on Google.
We reside in Central Florida.
Help?? :)

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Could this be a reason to book through a good TA. Of course it is. Did you use one? It's still not too late. Locate one and have your cruise line transfer the booking to them. Find a TA willing to take you on with your issues. I would be wary of relying on any advise from folks here specifically. There may be some one that has a better idea than me of course to where the info is available. The obvious and usual answer is you need to contact the authorities in each country you will visit.