Cruise Etiquette: What have passengers done onboard your cruise that was rude?

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
Being rude to crew. We hates it, my Preciousss. Making the ship wait, leaving your clothes in the dryer past their cycle or hogging machines, along with all that was mentioned in that clip.

PEB

Staff Captain
My wife is handicapped which is very obvious I have seen people take seats out from under her as she tried to sit and I have seen people push her out of the way to get on the elevators. I have then known to get rude and do something to make these people rethink what they were doing.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
My wife is handicapped which is very obvious I have seen people take seats out from under her as she tried to sit and I have seen people push her out of the way to get on the elevators. I have then known to get rude and do something to make these people rethink what they were doing.
Good for you! I'm handicapped, too, but it's less obvious and the crap I've taken because I don't look it can be severe. When I said something to my surgeon, he suggested I drop my drawers and show them the scars. Heh... *hugs* to you and your wife.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Have been run over by electric scooters.
Most drive their scooters like they drive their cars...... :emoticon 0127 lipssealed:
Get out of the way or run over, your choice