CROWN GRILL steakhouse--can I reserve a table for 6?

snackyx

Tried to make a reservation for 6, said nothing available. If I try to make a reservation for four all kinds of time slots are open. For six--nothing? Is this a CROWN GRILL issue that they only have tables for up to four, or should I book a reservation for two and one for four a tell them when we arrive that we have six--will they put two tables together? Are there really no tables for more than four in the restaurant? Help!

red stripe

Staff Captain
how odd. Yes, I think that is the way that I would handle it, or even book two tables for four. Just in case their two seat section is far away from the four seat section.

BUT.. do not wait until the evening of your reservation to try to straighten it out. As soon as you get onboard..go and straighten this out.

another though… did you try booking a table for eight?

VanHalen1980

Never heard of such a thing we all have dinner in the Crown Grill together before we disembark the ship. We always have at least 6 closer to 8 people many times we never made reservations we just walked in told the maitre'd what we need and we're sat within 5 minutes. Big table a couple of them. Good luck you shouldn't have an issue once you get on the ship.

sfouch

Tried to make a reservation for 6, said nothing available. If I try to make a reservation for four all kinds of time slots are open. For six--nothing? Is this a CROWN GRILL issue that they only have tables for up to four, or should I book a reservation for two and one for four a tell them when we arrive that we have six--will they put two tables together? Are there really no tables for more than four in the restaurant? Help!
we are having the same problem for our cruise in February 2024. What did you end up doing? Have you already been on your cruise? We need a table for 6.