Computer experts: HELP! My mouse is sick!

K

Karry

Something is wrong with my mouse! I have a Logitech. It doesn't have a ball. The right click works okay, but the left click feels like it's stuck. I have to POUND it to make it work. My finger prints are going to be worn off soon! Anyone know what is wrong and what I can do to fix it besides buying a new one? =helpsign =whiteflag Thanks!

D

Donna - dsw

Re: Computer experts: HELP! My mouse is sick!

Give it some cheese?

Sorry couldn't help myself!

K

Karry

Thanks Ruby. I clicked on a few of the questions (takes me forever :mad) and it's all Latin to me! I think I am just going to have to run out to Best Buy and get another one. It's not new. DS was in and out while we were on our cruise using my computer; I'm sure he did something to it (he ALWAYS DOES!!) Donna, :spank I'm not stupid~ the cheese is the first thing I tried :grin

J

JacquieP

Maybe that poor mouse had peanut butter instead of cheese and that's why it's sticking. Sorry, I couldn't help myself either!

K

Karry

You're a bunch of smart aleks! :)P) It's driving me up a wall...Computer desk was sticky. I am thinking DS might have spilled a drink on the poor little critter....=shrug Of course, he says he is "totally innocent" and doesn't know what is going on. Worked when I left, didn't work when I got home...2+2=4 :cool:

A

Auarians

Try giving it a clean - usually works
Aquarian

L

lady-bug

with kids.....if you didn't see them do it, you can't pin it on them. They know that! As soon as my kids learned that lesson, they never fessed up again....:)D