Clip of my Grandson Ryan

C

Cricket

They make you forget all about your everyday troubles and bring sunshine into your life! Adorable!

K

Karry

Absolutely PRECIOUS of both of them. How lucky you are...can't wait to have one or two (or more :grin) of my own...a little over 7 months, God willing :baby :glow

K

KathyC

Great videos! He looks like he might be searching for that thumb to suck & of course a girl can't start too soon at trying to keep that great figure.

K

Karry

[quote KathyC]Great videos! He looks like he might be searching for that thumb to suck
Kathy, I remember my boys doing that. They could SEE it but couldn't figure out how to get the thumb in the mouth. After a little while they would get totally :mad and start crying. Mommy would guide the thumb to the mouth and all was right with the world. :) DS#1 couldn't be bothered after 6 months. I think DS#2 still sucked his thumb when he had braces on =eek. Now he is a big tough cop in our town, but sometimes I just like to throw that tidbit out there when he is here with his copper friends :lol :nono Thanks again for the share Denise. :thumb