Cheers package

Travlchic19

I booked a cruise with a deposit promotion but was told if another promotion is offered, I could call and get it. They offered the Cheers package, I called and was then told it only applied to in or outside cabins, I had a balcony. Then the agent texted me to call her and I was told they had 1 Cheers package available, but I would need to change my balcony room to get. What?? I have a balcony! The agent said Carnival is very particular how they offer and that this offer only applies if I change my cabin. Well I'm traveling with other people, all on the same floor, who also want the promotion----and they can't get it because there is only 1. Can someone help me out because this sounds ridiculous!!

Woody14

Bar Steward
did you check the price difference? I have an offer to get the cheers package for a cruise this summer but the price difference was actually more than if I booked at the rate I was on and added the cheers package separately.

Travlchic19

did you check the price difference? I have an offer to get the cheers package for a cruise this summer but the price difference was actually more than if I booked at the rate I was on and added the cheers package separately.
I was told that since I'm already booked, I could change the promo, but instead of the $99 deposit, I had to pay full deposit. My cruise price stays the same.