Charlton Heston Dies. :(

R

r8derfan

Charlton Heston, who appeared in some 100 films in his 60-year acting career but who is remembered chiefly for his monumental, jut-jawed portrayals of Moses, Ben-Hur and Michelangelo, died Saturday night at his home in Beverly Hills, Calif. He was 83.

C

Cruise cutie

I thought he was a very talented man.. a man devoted to his family and an avid supporter of his craft and co-workers..he did a LOT for the Motion Picture Home for Retired, and Ill in the community.. , and castoffs who had not been "big" in the industry ,and had nowhere's to go.. he and others made sure all those who IN FRONT of and behind the scenes were taken care of!!.. . another legend gone..:(..Thanks Carol..:angel May he RIP...Joanne

B

BostonsJ

Great Actor but I'll always remember his voice it was so strong. RIP Mr. Heston.

N

nieciez

I so enjoyed watch the 10 Commandments during the Easter weekend. He will live on in his memorable roles.

G

GloBug

Incredible talent, not another like him. Another legend who can never be replaced.

D

Donna - dsw

Remember watching his movies as a kid - - he wa my mom's favorite. Loved his movies.