Celibrity Solstice cruise from Hong-Kong to Singapore - Room 1610

Niavlys

Hi, I was just wondering if any of you ever took the hong-kong to Singapore cruise onboard tge Solstice. Also, any of you ever stayed in room 1610 on the solstice? Pictures and info would be greatly appreciated. Tks

EGarrod

Hi, different topic, but need advice as we are going on this cruise next month and wondered whether we have to book the excursions or is there a cheaper way at destintions

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Hi, I was just wondering if any of you ever took the hong-kong to Singapore cruise onboard tge Solstice. Also, any of you ever stayed in room 1610 on the solstice? Pictures and info would be greatly appreciated. Tks
Haven't travelled in that room specifically. But it will be a nice room with extra balcony space because of the angles. HOWEVER you may get some deck noise from deck 12 above the pool area.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Hi, different topic, but need advice as we are going on this cruise next month and wondered whether we have to book the excursions or is there a cheaper way at destintions
You likely will behind the crowd already for shore excursions by the cruiseline. I have no personal knowledge of the Ports on this cruise but being in the far East I would suspect you may have some difficulties in locating locals to respond in a manner for making proper business decisions unless you speak the language. Local tours are generally a better bargin $$ per. experience but always require more research. Ships tours make sure your ship doesn't sale without you.

mahdnc

We were on the Dec 22 2023 Singapore to Hong Kong sailing on Solstice.

As far as shorex planning, either way is fine and depends on your priorities. We like booking independently and arranged to have a small group private tour for both days at Bangkok and 3 out of our 4 stops in Vietnam (we booked through Celebrity for our stop at Koh Samui which got cancelled anyway).