Celebrity Apex Room 6226

Hi All,

I am a first time solo traveler on Celebrity Apex. I have an infinite veranda Rm 6226 and had limited choice when selecting. I normally book rooms between two floors containing cabins to eliminate cabin noise from restaurants/ pools etc. I cannot see what is below this cabin as it is blank on all the deck plans. I am hoping it is not a kitchen:eek:. The space shows on deck 5 below as the space next to the stairs adjoining a large blank space. It is open all the way to the Blu restaurant. Anyone know what that space might be?

Thanks,
Pam

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
What you will have right below you is a lifeboat. Hung above Deck 4. I found a picture of the cabin and view outside is fine. That room below and inside the life boat projection is unnamed on everything I can find online too. Sorry. I'm thinking its a service area or kitchen maybe. The general area goes right through to deck 3 as not named. I think you would be OK with the lifeboat being right under you. Let me know when you get back. Now I'm curious. :) not that I'll be cruising that class anytime soon. I looked at the Edge its got it too. Adjoining cabin door allows some noise through. That was the only negative I could find.