Carnival Panorama

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Actually am going on a Mexican Riviera Cruise in Mar 2020 but not on Carnival so can't help much on the Panorama.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Anyone going on the Mexican Riviera Cruise end of Mar 2020 via the Carnival Panorama? Was wondering what are your views and thoughts?
Ive been up and down the coast a few times. Its Mexico. lol.. Got anything specific you need info on. I can't help much on Carnival either.
weather will be pretty good once you get south of Cabo.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
where u flying into ? and where are you leaving from...? I flew into and stayed in Long Beach at the Hyatt. We needed a van as we were a party of 8 and we left out of San Pedro.( No shuttle) They may shuttle to the Port there though. Is that not where Carnival is based. When I left out of San Pedro yrs. ago we just flew into LA and went to the ship the same morning. We don't do that anymore with the way planes are with schedules.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member

A1stMarine

Going on Panorama Mexican riviera April. Not first trip to same ports with carnival just first time on Carnival Panorama. Is this your first trip to Riviera? Any specific questions?

Saint Greg

I'm doing the Panorama Mexican Riviera cruise the first week of March. I found a good deal to stay at the Queen Mary on Hotwire. Think I'm going to do Super Shuttle from LAX to the QM. Then I can walk to the ship from there. I'm planning on doing a whale watching excursion in Cabo. The other ports I think I'm just going to check out the towns. Think I'm going to rent a car and spend a day or two in L.A. before flying home but those plans aren't firm yet.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
That walking to the ship is great. Only places I've been able to do it is Vancouver and San Diego... Got off once next to the Queen Mary.