Canadian Departure Port Covid Protocol

thejones10

I am on a Celebrity Pacific Coastal Cruise departing from Vancouver on Sept 16,22. Celebrity's website has no relevant information about requirements for Canadians when departing from a Canadian Port travelling to the U.S. I tried calling but the people answering the phones are useless.

The closest information I can find states that travellers must perform a "Telehealth" supervised "FDA approved" Antigen test 2 days prior. Well that kind of limits Canadians since none of our tests are FDA approved and our supervised tests at Shoppers Drug Mart are not monitored by "Telehealth".

Does anyone know if we can use a Canadian approved Antigen test and use any supervised service?

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
feeling your pain. Did you purchase your fare from one of those stupid people or a Travel agent.? If the later call them. If the former?
I have no idea why the test info you quote would have to be FDA approved. You are leaving Canada.
here is a link to the rules. as of today >

It does appear that since you are leaving Canada and not returning you do not need a Arrive Can App.
Good luck

Last edited: