Can I Be A Cruise @ddict?

K

Krazy Kruizers

I see no reason why Cody can't be a Cruise @ddict!! He's got my vote!!

R

reggae

I think Cody is saying "Let's Play" or "Take me for a walk".....I have learned "dog speak" over the years :lol :lol

R

Rubysky

Of course Cody can, right along with all the other furru@ddicts. I.m not too sure about Mon-Key though.

S

ShipMaven

You sure can, Cody. You're one handsome pupster. Wanna come for a ride with me and I'll show you the tricks?

Pucci

E

Eddie Cat

I would certainly hope so.

BTW, How did you get to drive?? I am having some problems with getting certain people to allow me driving privileges.

S

ShipMaven

Yo, Eddie - little buddy. Good to see you.

You know I have my Mommy well-trained. I simply proved to her that I was a responsible driver, she got me the kind of car I wanted...and the rest is history. I'm sure you can do the same with your Daddy. If not, let us know and we'll pounce on him for you.

Cody looks like he could wield some influence on your Daddy, too.

C

Calgon1

ShipMaven - Cody took one look at Pucci and his tail started waggin' !

JetBlue - Nope. They didn't just take over the world ... The truth of the matter is that they never relinquished it in the first place. Fur-Babies are the owners. We are the pets.

ConnieCat - I really don't remember, but it was probably something about Simon ...

RubySky - Mon-Key is now in the hospital. Seems "SOMEONE" ripped him open while I was in class today. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

G

GloBug

Mon-key would not last long at our house, ESPECIALLY if he was a "talker" (and by talker, I mean squeeker).