BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Yes..... one of the sweet sixteen..Don't tell anybody. :emoticon 0105 wink:

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Does it have the larger balcony and have you stayed in this cabin?? Thankyou
Yes and Yes BUT on the Infinity. However on further research since I last travelled on M class they have renumbered the rooms. So my info is dated. So. if the cabin you booked now 6035 is between two of the Royal Suites I have not stayed in it under the renumbering but I know folks that have stayed in it and the balcony IS bigger. The same cat Cabin balcony further aft between RS & SS is even bigger. But not much.
Hope that helps. sorry for the misinformation. glad you came back.

Glynden

Yes and Yes BUT on the Infinity. However on further research since I last travelled on M class they have renumbered the rooms. So my info is dated. So. if the cabin you booked now 6035 is between two of the Royal Suites I have not stayed in it under the renumbering but I know folks that have stayed in it and the balcony IS bigger. The same cat Cabin balcony further aft between RS & SS is even bigger. But not much.
Hope that helps. sorry for the misinformation. glad you came back.
Thankyou that really helps only we have never stayed in a cabin with a larger balcony so it would be really nice to relax in.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Thankyou that really helps only we have never stayed in a cabin with a larger balcony so it would be really nice to relax in.

Very helpful that extra bit.
Sorry the Cruise line changed numbers on me. Bit confusing for all. Come back and Confirm everything for us OK ?